An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

What's happening in the world of dockless transportation
By Edmund
Bird has begun sending out the email below to chargers who have been flagged by the fraud detection system for moving Birds before capturing them.
BIRD

CAPTURE BIRDS BEFORE MOVING THEM We want to create a fair, fun, and worthwhile experience for the entire Bird community. It is important that all Birds must first be captured before being moved. This means that any time you find a Bird, you must capture it and have it listed under My Birds before moving it. CAPTURE BIRDS Why is this so important? Birds moved before being captured aren’t available for Riders, and are still being looked for by other Chargers. This isn’t the experience we want our community to operate on.

If a Bird is moved before being captured, Chargers can be blocked from ever capturing it at all. Abnormal amounts of moving or re-capturing Birds will get a Charger flagged and blocked by our fraud detection systems. But, most of the normal, day-to-day Charger activities won’t get flagged, so there's no need to worry for anyone playing by the rules.

If you see the notification below, you might be a Charger that’s been flagged by our fraud detection system. BIRD

For more info on capturing Birds, check out the FAQ section in Charger mode.

ABOUT BIRD Bird is a last-mile electric vehicle sharing company dedicated to bringing safe, low-cost, environmentally-friendly transportation solutions to communities across the world. We provide a fleet of electric, shared scooters that can be accessed via smartphone.
By guisar
Birds moved before being captured aren’t available for Riders, and are still being looked for by other Chargers.
This is interesting. I didn't realize that when a Bird is moved it's no longer available to riders.

As this was a rental version whos overstock was […]

Any one got any info on beryl bikes I seen a few[…]

LH/ TF-100 Style Display.

Hi I recently converted a Bird Zero to a personal […]

How do you operate dash without button? I have[…]