An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Enjoy the juice
I am a charger for lime in Atlanta, ga. On any given night, you can go to certain spots in the city and rack up on clusters of dead limes unless you happen to show up later than 10pm at which time, there are no more clusters and you will find yourself hunting for limes just to fill your vehicle.
Tonight, however, since 9pm there have remained a fairly decent number of pickable limes, all night, even as I text I am getting ready to take my first round back out and scoop up some more. There are so many left. Usually it's like a lime ghost town at this hour... Not complaining, just wondering what the hell is going on...
Jozjr88 wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2019 2:38 am
I am a charger for lime in Atlanta, ga. On any given night, you can go to certain spots in the city and rack up on clusters of dead limes unless you happen to show up later than 10pm at which time, there are no more clusters and you will find yourself hunting for limes just to fill your vehicle.
Tonight, however, since 9pm there have remained a fairly decent number of pickable limes, all night, even as I text I am getting ready to take my first round back out and scoop up some more. There are so many left. Usually it's like a lime ghost town at this hour... Not complaining, just wondering what the hell is going on...
I noticed the same thing. Lime sent me a message saying there is a bug that kept scooters from being captured.
Hey Juicers, we are working on fixing the bug that currently prevents you from collecting scooters. It should soon be fixed, apologies for the inconvenience. We’ll keep you posted. Lime
Text STOP to opt-out.
My guess is that one of the big crews, the guys in the big white panel vans, must've laid off last yesterday. There are a few spots with a 9 count drop off capacity near my place. They are NEVER available and alot of them were available when I dropped of at 4. I wish they would slack off more if this is the case because I actually made decent money last night.

As this was a rental version whos overstock was […]

Any one got any info on beryl bikes I seen a few[…]

LH/ TF-100 Style Display.

Hi I recently converted a Bird Zero to a personal […]

How do you operate dash without button? I have[…]