An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Enjoy the juice
By Jevako030
Earlier I reported that I had seen 3 Hall sensors in the Hub motor at the back, I have now opened it completely and unfortunately they are not Hall sensors after all, there are 3 recesses in the coil for Hall sensors. sorry for the misunderstanding
By Jevako030
dijkie wrote:
Wed Jun 29, 2022 5:28 am
ok, but then it should be able to find a Hall sensor that fits ... ?

think it will solve the grinding noise and gives a smoother ride
I'm just going to try to put 3 hall sensors in it. This week I will open the hub motor again to measure the correct dimensions and see if it fits in it, also to pull a separate cable for it. I do take pictures of the dimensions and which ones can be ordered at the Ali Express.
By Jevako030
Disconnecting the motor proceeds as follows.

1: Loosen bolts.

2: Place the motor on the shaft where the cable comes out, then lift it slightly and press it hard, then hear and see that the magnets release and you can easily remove it. Make sure that the screw thread is not damaged and the cable does not kink.
Place it on an edge of a table so that you create space for the cable.

Put it back, lower the magnet slowly and then it will pull itself.

There is a thin gold colored ring around the shaft, make sure that it is not loose around the shaft because otherwise it will get stuck and bend and guide the cable well so that the rubber connects again (see photo). because it goes very fast with a lot of power.

Good luck.

As this was a rental version whos overstock was […]

Any one got any info on beryl bikes I seen a few[…]

LH/ TF-100 Style Display.

Hi I recently converted a Bird Zero to a personal […]

How do you operate dash without button? I have[…]