An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Enjoy the juice
By Reddy
The 06E code returns after i put a magnet on a unlocked Lime Scooter.

It have the 0.00km/h a few minutes and then the 06E Code returns.

06E is the breakes, that means the "dashboard" have a problem with the breaks... How fix it
By Jimbooti
Jimbooti wrote:
Sat Jul 13, 2019 9:06 am
the lime i found was free ride mode until i fell asleep and forgot it plugged in ; woke up to an off state lime. so again the not fully charging seems to have been the condition to keep; as this has been in free ride state for 4+ days with a 97% level charge as the highest before unplugging, until last night.
been a while but i accidentally figured out how to trigger 06 E , just waiting on a magnet to arrive now.
By Rico Suave
Jimbooti wrote:
Sat Nov 16, 2019 9:56 am
Jimbooti wrote:
Sat Jul 13, 2019 9:06 am
the lime i found was free ride mode until i fell asleep and forgot it plugged in ; woke up to an off state lime. so again the not fully charging seems to have been the condition to keep; as this has been in free ride state for 4+ days with a 97% level charge as the highest before unplugging, until last night.
been a while but i accidentally figured out how to trigger 06 E , just waiting on a magnet to arrive now.
How do you trigger the 06E code?!

As this was a rental version whos overstock was […]

Any one got any info on beryl bikes I seen a few[…]

LH/ TF-100 Style Display.

Hi I recently converted a Bird Zero to a personal […]

How do you operate dash without button? I have[…]