An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Enjoy the juice
Theres a very interesting question about the black box inside the green box. This box has a green diagnostic connector, but the connector is not connected internally to the motor controller UART. But this green connector has USB, und UART, so is the question: Can we reprogram the box with the connector or change the password for the bluetooth over it? Lime doesn´t attach such a connector for fun to such a box, it seems this connector is the key to the green box, i do not know how easy it is to come in the box, i never tried. But if we come in, we can chanage eventually the password for bluetooth, and thousands of other things.
Anybody have photo of green box inside?
In my Lime 2.x ver. there are two PCB - the small with UART with TX/RX pin for communicate with th big PCB equip GPS, BT, GSM.
This big sending sequence to small, then the small sending start-controller-sequence.
We need to catch communication between PCB (easier), or start-sequence by white wire.

If you have small BT module per 1$ from Ali, you can just connect it to small PCB directly and you have BT without pass, and send this sequence from smartphone ;-)
ScooterScammy wrote:
Thu Jan 09, 2020 6:54 pm
Yeah I did, that didn't seem to matter a whole lot.

Basically plugging the charger in seemed to "activate" it, but as soon as I started moving the bike, and tried the throttle or break, it would quickly de-activate. I'm not sure what the throttle unlock trigger is, but the flashed hex file that M20001 doesn't seem to contain the right code to unlock everything, it has to be some kind of different state, or needs confirmation, which if the communication green box doesn't have, won't work.
my scooter was functioning fine for a month, but now i have the same problem, i only figurred out with reconnecting power supply (temporary fix)...

do we have any permanent solution?

As this was a rental version whos overstock was […]

Any one got any info on beryl bikes I seen a few[…]

LH/ TF-100 Style Display.

Hi I recently converted a Bird Zero to a personal […]

How do you operate dash without button? I have[…]