An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Enjoy the juice
Hello,

I disassembled an Motor controller from an Lime gen3 scooter, i have taken the following pic,
it shows the Processor and a 4 pin port. the question is, how can we re engineer the pinout from the port,
if we are really lucky, the processor ist not read out protected.
I think if we have the knowledge, we can eventually develop a custom firmware for the scooter, if i think to the possibilities of such an firmware, locking the scooter via bluetooth and an custom android app,
show thousands of parameters in the screen of the scooter, build a scooter with navigation system ;)
and thousands of possibilities more...
The controler is an STM32F103C8 from ST Micro, see Datasheet on

https://www.st.com/resource/en/datashee ... f103c8.pdf

According to this Datasheet this ARM M3-based controler has an JT/Debug- Interface on Pins 37, 38,39 and 40 (see Table 5, Page 32). It seems , that this 4-pin Connector could be this JT-Debug-Port, because it ist on the according Side of the 48-pin Package (LQFP48), where this JT/Debug-Pins are located. To prove/reengineer this and find out the correct wiring of the JT/Debug-Signals to the 4 Pins of this Connector, you have to take a closer Look on the PCB in the Area between Controller an 4-pin Connector, poss. desolder the Capacitors and also take a Look on the other Side of this PCB Hopfully this ist no more than a 2- or 4-Layer Board with PWR/GND on the inner Layers, this shold be easy done.
There should exist a lot of tools for debugging/programming STM32-Controlers via this Interface...
I need help identifying a new razor scooter that hit the roads recently here. Red and black with bigger wheels than all the others. Maybe 14inch black mag wheels with real tires. And they have a big basket sitting low on the front. Disc breakers and tubular frame.

Any help telling me about this scooter and how to bypass it would really help
LIME 3.GEN PERSONAL.....

Hi, the crash most likely happend because no mp3 […]

No they's no gps in the big , removable battery yo[…]

As this was a rental version whos overstock was […]

Any one got any info on beryl bikes I seen a few[…]