An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Enjoy the juice
M20001 wrote:
Mon Dec 30, 2019 2:08 pm
Hello,

If you use this firmware: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/mvplcn1fswp5 ... OpHOa?dl=0
You can keep the original controller. Thats much easier than swap the good geniue lime controller against a cheap chinese
controller. You only need STlink V2 to flash the software on the lime controller.
Thank you. Hope to make it works. :D
M20001 wrote:
Mon Dec 30, 2019 2:08 pm
Hello,

If you use this firmware: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/mvplcn1fswp5 ... OpHOa?dl=0
You can keep the original controller. Thats much easier than swap the good geniue lime controller against a cheap chinese
controller. You only need STlink V2 to flash the software on the lime controller.
If i use this kind of flash of software, could it work ?

@M20001 since you diss assembeled the controller, would there be an easier option to get to the fashing pins than to rip out all of the grey insulating stuff (silicone?)? Like could you describe the process of opening the controller a bit more or provide additional photos.
I was thinkking it may be possible to contact the pins from the back of the board, since thex seem like through hole, now that we know the pinout. You think that might be easier?
From my understanding and my Investigations there is no other/ easier way to flash the Controller. Those Pins are unique in this spot.

There might be a way to hack the "greenbox" in the future. But until now its the only way.

There is actually a official Lime manual that M20001 published in his files.
In this PDF there is a detailed step by step manual how to remove the Motor controller.
Since the controller is a stm32 and you already extracted the intel 32 bit .hex format file, you should be able to convert the .hex file into a raw binary file, for example using Hex2bin or radare2
use that binary file with the retargetable Decompiler selecting "raw machine code" and probably "ARM+Thumb" as architecture.

There is a great tool called IDA, but the freeware version can't handle ARM, and the paid version is expensive.

Its impossible to reverse engineer it to something readable like c++, but having a unencrypted binary is something that can be used as a base to further program the scooter capabilites.
Hello,

I know thats impossible to make C files from machine code because the decompiler dsoes not understand what the program does, itsa only a machine, not able to understand like a human, for such things, you will need a damn smart KI. Until such KI is developed, you can only decompile/disassemble the code and see by yourself what happens in the code. I am not able to do that, I can give you decompiled/disassembled files from the lime software, but I am not able to code not even a little bit, so I have to find here someone to develeop a new software, from the decompiled original. How I already said, I can not code especially not such things, eventually I will get a "Hello World" program done, if you show me how to, but I cannot write a control program for a E Scooter. Such programs can be very difficcult, especially if you want to have real FOC like the geniue Lime controller software.
M20001 wrote:
Mon Mar 02, 2020 1:08 pm
Hello,

I know thats impossible to make C files from machine code because the decompiler dsoes not understand what the program does, itsa only a machine, not able to understand like a human, for such things, you will need a damn smart KI. Until such KI is developed, you can only decompile/disassemble the code and see by yourself what happens in the code. I am not able to do that, I can give you decompiled/disassembled files from the lime software, but I am not able to code not even a little bit, so I have to find here someone to develeop a new software, from the decompiled original. How I already said, I can not code especially not such things, eventually I will get a "Hello World" program done, if you show me how to, but I cannot write a control program for a E Scooter. Such programs can be very difficcult, especially if you want to have real FOC like the geniue Lime controller software.
Hello.

Please give me decompiled/disassembled files from the lime software, and i will speak with someone that maybe will help us. Hope to make them work better than now. :D

Best regards.

As this was a rental version whos overstock was […]

Any one got any info on beryl bikes I seen a few[…]

LH/ TF-100 Style Display.

Hi I recently converted a Bird Zero to a personal […]

How do you operate dash without button? I have[…]