An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Enjoy the juice
Hallo, ich habe schon viele Scooter Gehackt so um die 4. Nur bei einem hat es direkt geklappt.
Wenn ein Fehler angezeigt wird muss man nur einen Schalter einbauen. Das geht in paar Minuten mit Lüsterklemmen sogar ohne löten. Nachdem kann man den Scooter ausschalten (Vorder und Hinter Lichter)
Nach einmal betätigen geht der error weg und man kann ganz normal fahren.
Es gibt dazu ein YouTube Video: https://youtu.be/VSSfRWEPzdg ;)
I successfully flashed my Gen 3 but I got one Problem:
Everytime to start the scooter i need to plug in the power cable. if i disconnect it still works until i push the button for turn off (wired an on / off button directly to the battery by myself) - > it won't start by push the button to "on" without the powercable - everytime i need to connect it for a sec that the scooter power it up.
any ideas to do?
SneakX wrote:
Fri Mar 13, 2020 2:26 pm
I successfully flashed my Gen 3 but I got one Problem:
Everytime to start the scooter i need to plug in the power cable. if i disconnect it still works until i push the button for turn off (wired an on / off button directly to the battery by myself) - > it won't start by push the button to "on" without the powercable - everytime i need to connect it for a sec that the scooter power it up.
any ideas to do?
I have the same "problem". :D
ich habeden schalter dierekt an plus der batterie angeschlossen plus getrennt , scooter leuchtet jedoch rot weiter , geht nicht aus , beim anschalten mit dem schalter blitzt es und der schalter ist zerstört , (habe nur plus (rot ) unterbrochen mit dem schalter )) hilfe
Ventomann wrote:
Sat Mar 14, 2020 5:40 am
ich habeden schalter dierekt an plus der batterie angeschlossen plus getrennt , scooter leuchtet jedoch rot weiter , geht nicht aus , beim anschalten mit dem schalter blitzt es und der schalter ist zerstört , (habe nur plus (rot ) unterbrochen mit dem schalter )) hilfe
English please ! I don`t understand what are you trying to say. :cry:
I connected the switch directly to plus the battery "plus" (interrupted), the scooter still lights up red, does not go out, when the switch is turned on it flashes and the switch is broken Scorched even if I hold the cables together there is one arc that burns the cables.
DiyaristderBeste wrote:
Sun Mar 08, 2020 6:03 am
Hallo, ich habe schon viele Scooter Gehackt so um die 4. Nur bei einem hat es direkt geklappt.
Wenn ein Fehler angezeigt wird muss man nur einen Schalter einbauen. Das geht in paar Minuten mit Lüsterklemmen sogar ohne löten. Nachdem kann man den Scooter ausschalten (Vorder und Hinter Lichter)
Nach einmal betätigen geht der error weg und man kann ganz normal fahren.
Es gibt dazu ein YouTube Video: https://youtu.be/VSSfRWEPzdg ;)
PLease make an english version of this video :)
Hi !
So, here comes my experience with flashing Lime gen 3:

I have one with a damaged display, LED is red, front and rear light always on. After some time of riding the scooter was going off. Rear und front light off. I studied the manuals from M20000. Was very helpful for understanding. Thanks a lot to M20000 ! Unpotting the controller, connecting with st-link and flashing hex files (20kmh_readout and 25kmh_unlocked) was no problem. ST Visual Programmer said "successful ...". But, motor runs some time, then off, lights off.

I am not sure about the right sequence of doing the steps. I tried flashing with connected green box. While flashing all power connections were disconnected. After finish flashing power cons reconnected. After booting controller by connecting the charger lights were going on and for 1 minute motor runs. Then all off.
I tried it with disconnected greenbox. Both plugs were disconnected while flashing (plugs accessable at the position where front and rear part of the scooter can be splitted or separated). But before booting the plugs must be connected because throttle/hall is needed, of course. But, no success.

In the game flashing / continuous run, what role plays the green box? In case green box is not needed: how can I disable it, becaus throttle connection is necessary. Cutting VCC on the board may be?

Did I some mistakes? My idea is the controller is not working in the right way. If this is the reason I can do nothing. What a pity.

Thanks! E39 (from Germany, sorry for my English ;-)

Edit: Hi to all and thanks for reading. I have the solution. Flashing HEX is independed of connected greenbox or not. For running is a connected green plug to brake and throttle enough. But my controller doesnt work well. It goes off after 1 minute, the lights too. Unfortunately nothing what I can do.

As this was a rental version whos overstock was […]

Any one got any info on beryl bikes I seen a few[…]

LH/ TF-100 Style Display.

Hi I recently converted a Bird Zero to a personal […]

How do you operate dash without button? I have[…]