An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Enjoy the juice
In this video clip I show you how to ride a SLime for cheap and essentially free without buying and having to wait a long time for a new controller to show up from china because all you need is a cheap charger from Walmart.com and a couple bucks in your lime account and you're good to go. So check out the video in the link below and let me know what you think.
https://vimeo.com/381142355

The Steps Are As Follows:

1. Find or Buy a Lime Scooter
2. Disassemble green box and remove GPS Sim and antennas so as to not be able to be tracked
3. Get a cheap universal charger for 36v scooter. I purchased mine from Walmart.com
4. Charge scooter completely
5. Reconnect Green box with all its internals reattached
6. If you get the E 06 error code (which you will when you disconnect the box) use high powered magnet to reset.
7. Download Lime app and add about $5 to your wallet
8. Scan code on handlebars of scooter to start your ride and unlock your motors to begin scootering
9. Push start scooter and once running continue to hold down throttle
10. Disconnect green box while still holding down throttle.
11. Return to the lime app and end your ride while continuing still to hold down throttle and thats it!
12. Enjoy your now cheap and free rides

You can now continue to use it like a regular scooter without the need to reactivate or pay to ride again. A handy tip to know that your scooter is still unlocked and that you're able to ride is if the front head light is on. As long as the light is on you're golden!

Safe Scootin Everyone!

No they's no gps in the big , removable battery yo[…]

As this was a rental version whos overstock was […]

Any one got any info on beryl bikes I seen a few[…]

LH/ TF-100 Style Display.

Hi I recently converted a Bird Zero to a personal […]