An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Enjoy the juice
By Bl4ckm00nb0w
Hello. I have a hacked lime scooter. When hitting a bump it would turn off and turn on again after about 20 sec.
Yesterday it happened again with a small bump and now it wont turn on again.

Someone gave to me this scooter so im not sure what model is or what they exactly did to it. >-< I attached some photos so you guys get an idea

Any suggestions on how to fix it?
By math
Looks like a teeny micro controller, used one in uni for a project, it wouild have custom software writen and on it. Sorry to say but you need the raw files to modify it. Personally i would look for any broken connections first and rejoin them
By Osketar999
Hola compañeros,tengo un patinete lime y tengo una centralita y todos los componentes pero resulta que pongo todo y en la pantalla me sale E7 que debe de ser un error de algún componente, espero que me podáis ayudar, muchas gracias
By Bl4ckm00nb0w
math wrote:
Mon Mar 16, 2020 3:00 am
Looks like a teeny micro controller, used one in uni for a project, it wouild have custom software writen and on it. Sorry to say but you need the raw files to modify it. Personally i would look for any broken connections first and rejoin them
Do you know where exactly i can look for broken connections? I took the screws off yesterday but wasn't sure how to properly disassemble it

As this was a rental version whos overstock was […]

Any one got any info on beryl bikes I seen a few[…]

LH/ TF-100 Style Display.

Hi I recently converted a Bird Zero to a personal […]

How do you operate dash without button? I have[…]