An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Fly with the flock
By JeffroeG
Ok I just bought 2 Bird Zeroes from impound company as they were. I did have a charger included and the GPS was removed
Now what do I do? Change Controller..get conversion kit..Can I even convert these to private use? Please help..Here are some pics
Thank You
By jonsmit
Hi @JeffroeG , read this:
https://www.scootertalk.org/forum/viewt ... =69&t=6284
viewtopic.php?f=56&t=1843

Option 1: Try to learn how to do it on the cheap. Keep all the original hardware, and use the intels share over this formidable forum. Thanks to @basti256 and others...
It's DIY. Original hardware generally best chinese makeovers.

But you need first to check all hardware and charge your batteries to the full, if ever they charge.

1st link, 1st page, you get everything you need for zeros and more.
A bit of handy work and toolery, an arduino nano,
a step down buck converter to power the arduino nano down to 5V,
maybe a zener diode to ease the stress on the buck step down converter,
the intels and file from forum, arduino ide from web or install on PC.

Option 2: Change all the hardware with chinese makeovers. You will still have to DIY.

Option 3: Get a kit from sellers, you will still have to DIY.

So in every option, it's DIY, learning, reading the good stuff through the forum.
Enjoy.
Bonjour. J’ai aussi une jump avec le es100 et la batterie d’une bird zéro car je préfère le châssis rouge. J’ai un arduino sauf que avec le code que j’ai, la trottinette s’allume, le display aussi mais elle ne démarre pas... j’ai le code E06 que ne disparaît pas 🙈
By jonsmit
Diagnostic Codes
01E ~ High current protect
02E ~ Low voltage protect (battery or cHigh current protect)
03E ~ High voltage protect (controller problem)
04E ~ Locked motor protect
05E ~ Controller problem (MOS burned)
06E ~ Controller problem
07E ~ Motor problem
08E ~ Motor OT
09E ~ Throttle problem
10E ~ Brake problem (Usually broken brake lever)
11E ~ Signal transmission problem (controller problem)
12E ~ me, Signal transmission problem (controller problem)
By jonsmit
Je pense que t'as le code "o6 controller problem" quand le boitier de commandes-gps-bluetooth-etc du scoot est déconnecté du controlleur. Le controlleur a besoin d'être réinitialisé. C'est une sécurité interne.

@Philipe Af Usually you get O6 error code when the command box ((whatever scoot) is disconnected from the system.
Certains scoots ont besoin d'être poussé pour démarrer.

@Davidfelman Maybe there is a wire disconnecting problem. Il faudrait vérifier les connectiques.

Some scoot don't work with hack. Certains scoots ne fonctionnent pas avec le hack.
By Doc95
Davidfelman wrote:
Sat Feb 08, 2020 8:52 am
Bonjour pourriez vous me dire pourquoi sur ma bird, quand je monte dessu et je roule la batterie ce coupe et obliger de la débrancher et rebrancher merci à vous
Elle est peut etre patchée ( BMS !!?)
By Doc95
Philipe Af wrote:
Sat Feb 08, 2020 11:28 am
Bonjour. J’ai aussi une jump avec le es100 et la batterie d’une bird zéro car je préfère le châssis rouge. J’ai un arduino sauf que avec le code que j’ai, la trottinette s’allume, le display aussi mais elle ne démarre pas... j’ai le code E06 que ne disparaît pas 🙈
Salut, as tu resolu ton probleme code E06 ??
Si oui comment as tu fais??

Did you solve your E06 problem? How did you solve it?

As this was a rental version whos overstock was […]

Any one got any info on beryl bikes I seen a few[…]

LH/ TF-100 Style Display.

Hi I recently converted a Bird Zero to a personal […]

How do you operate dash without button? I have[…]