An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Fly with the flock
By Nottinghaam
cpbergie wrote:
Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:00 pm
Thanks for the info. Got those APIs to work. I'm going to try and find my token somehow. I'm guessing scootermap is using the same charger token for everyone.

That's my guess as well since there isn't an official API available.

cpbergie wrote:
Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:00 pm
Do you know the header info for last/ride ?

Headers: Authorization, Device-Id, App-Version
URL Params: bird_id
By cpbergie
Another one if you can get the ride guid

/ride/detail?ride_id=90945a9c-e2f4-4bc7-b138-c7b199e6ad46
By cpbergie
area/nearby

No Drop zones. Send the same location info
By cpbergie
Anyone find a way to get their Access Token?
By Nottinghaam
cpbergie wrote:
Tue Aug 28, 2018 1:21 pm
Anyone find a way to get their Access Token?

The only way to get your token for your existing account is to sniff the HTTP request from the Bird App. The /user/login endpoint will only respond with the token for a unique email address and only for the first time it is used.

Remember, this is not an official public API.
By cpbergie
yeah, i tried that with a proxy but the app wont accept any other certs so its not showing the info we need. I wonder if support would actually send it to us, or regenerate one.
By Nottinghaam
cpbergie wrote:
Tue Aug 28, 2018 4:05 pm
yeah, i tried that with a proxy but the app wont accept any other certs so its not showing the info we need. I wonder if support would actually send it to us, or regenerate one.

I'm not sure what you mean. If you sniff the HTTP request from the Bird app then you'll get your Device-Id and Authorization token. Once you've gotten those then you just use those in the headers of the API requests along with any additional information needed for each endpoint.

What information are you not receiving with your authorization?

It is extremely unlikely that support will provide your token to you or even has access to it. The token is regenerated every time that you log out and then log back in but using the /user/login endpoint won't respond with the token itself unless it is a brand new email address and that means you won't have access to charger or mechanic information.
By cpbergie
You have a suggestion on what i can use to sniff the headers? I cant seem to get that info by forcing my wifi through a proxy.
By Nottinghaam
cpbergie wrote:
Tue Aug 28, 2018 4:45 pm
You have a suggestion on what i can use to sniff the headers? I cant seem to get that info by forcing my wifi through a proxy.

I use Burp Suite. Here's a decent article on how to sniff traffic from your phone. It is written with iOS in mind but the concept works on other platforms.

https://www.engadget.com/2011/02/21/how ... ng-a-dime/
By Kenshin088
Is anyone able to pull the scooter codes? It was working for a while but now it's not working.

As this was a rental version whos overstock was […]

Any one got any info on beryl bikes I seen a few[…]

LH/ TF-100 Style Display.

Hi I recently converted a Bird Zero to a personal […]

How do you operate dash without button? I have[…]