An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Fly with the flock
DaisyScooter wrote:
Tue Jun 04, 2019 3:47 pm
LINK: BIRD LAUNCHES BIRD PLATFORM - WHITE LABEL E-SCOOTER

First time hearing these spotted in the wild. Have any pics?
Mr.GooGoo wrote:
Tue Jun 04, 2019 3:39 pm
99% of the Birds in my city are Sherpas now, they look identical to the Zeros but have "Sherpa" instead of "Bird" wording on the pole. Wonder why Bird re-branded them, any ideas?
Yup, overnight they dropped 250 of these in my town.
I've also got Sherpas in my town but they look a lot more similar to the M365 than the sherpa pictures I see posted here.
I thought my local ones were a m365, but the mobo doesn't attach to the correct pin adapters inside the sherpa.

I'll post some pictures later, but my Sherpas don't have the big white block on the center stand, and they resemble a m365, but the battery and mobo cords are different than all the m365 videos I've seen.

Anyone have any ideas?
birdsarentreal wrote:
Wed Jun 19, 2019 7:18 pm
I've also got Sherpas in my town but they look a lot more similar to the M365 than the sherpa pictures I see posted here.
I thought my local ones were a m365, but the mobo doesn't attach to the correct pin adapters inside the sherpa.

I'll post some pictures later, but my Sherpas don't have the big white block on the center stand, and they resemble a m365, but the battery and mobo cords are different than all the m365 videos I've seen.

Anyone have any ideas?
It's a Bird One ( https://shop.bird.co )
birdsarentreal wrote: ↑
Wed Jun 19, 2019 3:18 pm

Anyone have any ideas?
It's a Bird One ( https://shop.bird.co )
Anyone know if wheels are same size as m365? can it be swapped?

As this was a rental version whos overstock was […]

Any one got any info on beryl bikes I seen a few[…]

LH/ TF-100 Style Display.

Hi I recently converted a Bird Zero to a personal […]

How do you operate dash without button? I have[…]