An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Share your stories and adventures, good or bad.
By LAskooter213
You, my friend, should win an award for this abomination.
It is indeed the most technologically advanced piece of garbage that I have ever seen.
And I mean that with the utmost respect. I do wholeheartedly applaud your creativity and wearwithall to continue building such a thing.
If invention is the mother of necessity, this creation must have been the bastard lovechild of some very particular need for an electric bicycle.

Keep up the good work.
And try gaffers tape instead of duct tape. Its stronger.
By Hherbson
LAskooter213 wrote:
Mon Apr 01, 2019 4:02 am
You, my friend, should win an award for this abomination.
It is indeed the most technologically advanced piece of garbage that I have ever seen.
And I mean that with the utmost respect. I do wholeheartedly applaud your creativity and wearwithall to continue building such a thing.
If invention is the mother of necessity, this creation must have been the bastard lovechild of some very particular need for an electric bicycle.

Keep up the good work.
And try gaffers tape instead of duct tape. Its stronger.
@LAskooter213 I agree with you 100%. and that was a hilarious post! @lilscoot I think you might be Clayton's love child. I love that bike, and you are so freaking creative. Like Thomas Edison with a bong.

Vive la Lilscoot!!!
By RonaldVog
definitely on the bike beat. Everyone knows not to mess with bikes haha. What kind of specs u running on the beater?

Sent from my LG-VM696 using Tapatalk 2

As this was a rental version whos overstock was […]

Any one got any info on beryl bikes I seen a few[…]

LH/ TF-100 Style Display.

Hi I recently converted a Bird Zero to a personal […]

How do you operate dash without button? I have[…]