An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Share your stories and adventures, good or bad.
By mattywoh
These mostly uber jumps that have been discontinued and were given to me because no one wanted them. I took them apart to figure out how to make them work again. the parts are not for sale. We building scooters for homeless teens so they won't drink and drive cars. There are many possibilities, the front wheel for the bird zero has been done and attaching the uber handlebars to the bird works perfectly with the older bird models. Also we are using controller and st link for various projects. The kids are building the scooters themselves. I'm looking for some help with this, in southern california. Only someone who is familiar with all the various scooters and their parts would be appropriate for this volulnteer position.

I have picked up scooters from the street and taken them apart to see whats up. If they are working I put them back together again, and release them. I can do this because I have a connect with a scooter company, but it's turned into something really big that I need help with.
Last edited by mattywoh on Wed Mar 13, 2019 5:38 pm, edited 2 times in total.
By mattywoh
But you're probably right. Someone might get the wrong idea and think I'm trying to sell stolen scooter parts so I will try to take them down. Sorry to have offended so many of you.
Last edited by mattywoh on Wed Mar 13, 2019 5:54 pm, edited 2 times in total.
By mattywoh
Those batteries are all going into the scooters we are making. We are working on flashing the dash's and putting them all back together.
Last edited by mattywoh on Wed Mar 13, 2019 5:51 pm, edited 2 times in total.
By dustydog256
What I see is a bunch of M365/ES4/Zero parts you are breaking down to sell stolen scooters as scrap

...but I’m not a professional I just play one on TV
By Pez
Battery’s out of the necks and a few controllers & a few uber external battery’s . Sad day for about 20 scooters That they went to .. Shitty people do stupid things taking battery’s out to try to make a dollar ..I would love to hear about someone getting shocked by the controller while taking them out of necks .
By Ben J
Shitty people do stupid things
Easily a felony worth collection of stolen property on display for the internet to see.
Let me guess, that shitty thief person lives in southern Cal ?
Speaking of stupid things, those packets of acidic soldering flux. No doubts it not plumbing getting soldered, but soon to be ruined by acidic soldering on electronics.
By Pez
Ben B ....I had to take a second look on photos and your right ...flux for plumbing in photo ... that guy was a Jackass .. amazing how stupid people really are ...
By dustydog256
mattywoh wrote:
Wed Mar 13, 2019 1:26 pm
We building scooters for homeless teens so they won't drink and drive cars.
I dont think many homeless kids have cars
By Ben J
dustydog256 wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2019 8:45 pm
mattywoh wrote:
Wed Mar 13, 2019 1:26 pm
We building scooters for homeless teens so they won't drink and drive cars.
I dont think many homeless kids have cars
Or a place to plug in the 4-5 hours for charging...?

As this was a rental version whos overstock was […]

Any one got any info on beryl bikes I seen a few[…]

LH/ TF-100 Style Display.

Hi I recently converted a Bird Zero to a personal […]

How do you operate dash without button? I have[…]