An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Share your stories and adventures, good or bad.
Just to confirm that all is correct, just completed a handlebar transfer by simply putting jump handlebars on the Bird es4 scooter. Initially it remained locked however it is required that it sit for a certain amount of time (usually 3 hours) to automatically unlock itself. However mine unlocked in just 30 min. Dash LCD does not show but the the lights and scooter speed functions as if purchased from segway. Also to whom it may concern no scooters mentioned in this post were illegally obtained but were made possible by way of the good folks at a local auction.
Its been a very productive day, I only just started to post my thoughts within this forum this one being my second however I have been following and soaking up information from all you guys here on scootertalk. Then aggressively doing my homework in the lab as well as in the field canvassing the areas for legally accessible micromobilty machines. So lets take a look down below at exhibit A
This is without a doubt golden you guys, now if you dont mine a somewhat long read here then I will break it down for all to what you will the info provided. Now here is a shot at what needs to be removed.
Nets187 wrote:
Mon Apr 15, 2019 5:10 am
Its been a very productive day, I only just started to post my thoughts within this forum this one being my second however I have been following and soaking up information from all you guys here on scootertalk. Then aggressively doing my homework in the lab as well as in the field canvassing the areas for legally accessible micromobilty machines. So lets take a look down below at exhibit A
This is without a doubt golden you guys, now if you dont mine a somewhat long read here then I will break it down for all to what you will the info provided. Now here is a shot at what needs to be removed.
Would that be the same handle bars as on this TIER scooter ? [img] https://imgur.com/gallery/JhnnDjB[img]
So I have run into something that is a little strange. When installing a Spin handlebar into a Lyft ES4, it fried a capacitor on the dash the instant it was connected . This happened twice to the units acquired legally.

So my assumption is that the dash is not compatible with the Lyft ES2 /4.
I purchased a dash off amazon to see if it will get the scooters to work. If you have any idea why the dash would have fried please let me know.

Also if anyone is in need of parts please leave a message here and I will check it. My father in law owns a towing company and has a contacts with the city’s around the PHOENIX area. This has lead to a large number of scooters being taken away off private property or a number of other reasons. I was at his yard yesterday and there are quite a few. His office has contacted the various companies but not one of them have come to pick up the property.
I’m guessing it’s because so much time has passed that it’s not worth it to pay the storage fees the scooters have incurred.

Some of them are past the time and have been declared abandoned. So he ask me to figure out what there worth. I actually have 2 M365 that I bought for my daughters. Wish I would have known he had a bunch of scooters sitting at his yard waiting to officially be abandoned. Oh well, at least I have a unlimited supply of parts :)

As this was a rental version whos overstock was […]

Any one got any info on beryl bikes I seen a few[…]

LH/ TF-100 Style Display.

Hi I recently converted a Bird Zero to a personal […]

How do you operate dash without button? I have[…]