An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Share your stories and adventures, good or bad.
By Silver bird
Here's one,
I seen a bird down the street in the yellow so I decided to drive around the corner and pulled up to a house and parked rolled down my window and hit the bird alarm. Sure enough it was in the garage of course I confirmed it 6 times lol maybe it would irritate someone. So I walked up knocked on the door I stood half way down the walkway for safety never know. I said I tracked a bird scooter here and I needed to charge it. The lady said ok opened the garage and there it was. She said here you go I scanned it and left. Normally I wouldn't do it but gut feeling said it's cool. :D
By blanxable
Silver bird wrote:
Tue Dec 11, 2018 11:03 am
Here's one,
I seen a bird down the street in the yellow so I decided to drive around the corner and pulled up to a house and parked rolled down my window and hit the bird alarm. Sure enough it was in the garage of course I confirmed it 6 times lol maybe it would irritate someone. So I walked up knocked on the door I stood half way down the walkway for safety never know. I said I tracked a bird scooter here and I needed to charge it. The lady said ok opened the garage and there it was. She said here you go I scanned it and left. Normally I wouldn't do it but gut feeling said it's cool. :D
Unintentional hoarding? Seems kind of odd but glad it worked out. You have a pretty good gut. I stopped going onto peoples property after a few close calls. Was not worth the money for me.
Jray517 wrote:
Mon Dec 10, 2018 4:42 pm
Don’t worry they will have this all ironed out by next year. A lot will be kicked, many for messed up reasons, scanning the wrong birds etc. but you won’t see a hoarder next July I gauruntee
So they must have fixed it by now, right?
salad_person_88 wrote:
Thu Jul 04, 2019 3:12 pm
Jray517 wrote:
Mon Dec 10, 2018 4:42 pm
Don’t worry they will have this all ironed out by next year. A lot will be kicked, many for messed up reasons, scanning the wrong birds etc. but you won’t see a hoarder next July I gauruntee
So they must have fixed it by now, right?
The android app has improved but still kinda junky compared to iOS. Hoarding doesn't pay since they switched to flat rate, but these new Zeros and Ones are a pain in the butt to load and unload, cannot stack them like the m365/esX's either.

As this was a rental version whos overstock was […]

Any one got any info on beryl bikes I seen a few[…]

LH/ TF-100 Style Display.

Hi I recently converted a Bird Zero to a personal […]

How do you operate dash without button? I have[…]