An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Share your stories and adventures, good or bad.
By SKIPzophrenic
Yes I live in NW DC it's a gold mine. Typically I try to do two full loads every night. At this point if I come home with less than 14 scooters I just feel unaccomplished. I can unload the first ten in less than 90 seconds
By surveyorandrew
How do you keep from hurting your back going that fast? I've had to slow down after pulling something from lifting these heavy scooters. Especially with the Electisan scooters. Those suckers weigh 40lbs!
By SKIPzophrenic
I got gloves,a back support belt, and then figured out how to lift them without using my back at all, so now I don't even use the back support belt. I'm 6'1" and my father was a Marine. We are stacked
By SKIPzophrenic
@guisar
I might have to buy myself a GoPro black Friday bundle with chest mount as an early birthday present to myself. If that happens I'll make a time warp video and upload it somewhere
By druinthor
@SKIPzophrenic You must get some crazy looks driving down the road with flashing colored lights going off all over your Prius.

As this was a rental version whos overstock was […]

Any one got any info on beryl bikes I seen a few[…]

LH/ TF-100 Style Display.

Hi I recently converted a Bird Zero to a personal […]

How do you operate dash without button? I have[…]