An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Share your stories and adventures, good or bad.
By SKIPzophrenic
Hi guys!

I've been doing scooters full time in DC for about 4 months now. I'm on lime, which I started on originally June 20th, it was a nice scoot camp but I've migrated over to Bird and Skip. I've also been recruited by spin, they want me in a managerial type roll. Twice I was paid $300 to do 40 scooters for them with my Prius, and I was the only person in DC working for them at the time lol. I can fit 20 skips or 24 birds in my Prius, or a combo of the two. I've even figured out how to make two independent stacks so I can simultaneously pickup and deploy or deploy two different types of scooters with ease. When I have scooters in my car they don't move, I had to slam on my brakes going downhill at 30mph and nothing happened. My rear view is unobstructed as are my blind spots (for the most part, I'm tall). Anyone else had this kind of success with their Prius? I have 40 chargers for Bird/lime and 22 for skip.
https://twitter.com/MetaphorausRex/stat ... 56/photo/1
By Rocksta87
That is some impressive stacking work. I had no idea that many scooters would fit in a compact car. You must be really good at Tetris! :lol:

I went ahead and posted your photo here using Imgur to make it easier for others to see.

From @MetaphorausRex on Twitter.
By SKIPzophrenic
Man I could care less about Tetris lol. Sudoku with a pen is where it's at. But yeah, thank you. Someone on Reddit with a Prius said they could only get that many using a roof rack, bike rack, and passenger seat removed. I did none of that. Cargo capacity vs mental capacity.
By SKIPzophrenic
You should see me unload 20 skips at one drop zone down by the mall, pulling them out of my Prius like it's a clown car. I can get them all unloaded pretty dang fast
By guisar
@SKIPzophrenic Dang dude you're killing it! You have me thinking I need to spend more time charging and less time in my mechanic account.

I'd love to see a time lapse video of you unloading your Prius.
By SKIPzophrenic
I've been thinking about shooting one but it all happens under the cover of night so I can't really do that... But I'm open to ideas. Last night I made $169 on 20 birds just in Georgetown area. One trip in my Prius
By SKIPzophrenic
My record nights for scooters are: 45 limes $300, more than 10% of their DC fleet. I also did 10 birds that night.

Bird, 44 in one night. $375. I also did several $20 skips that night.

One night I picked up 50 $10 skips, so $500 picked up in one night, 20 of them didn't have to be deployed until the following day.
By Darcness777
Do you live in an area with scooters all over? You would have to be doing several trips to get that many scooters.

As this was a rental version whos overstock was […]

Any one got any info on beryl bikes I seen a few[…]

LH/ TF-100 Style Display.

Hi I recently converted a Bird Zero to a personal […]

How do you operate dash without button? I have[…]