An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Help, tips, technique, and frequently asked questions.
By ScooterDuder
My 27mph scooter lives on and is in great health here in West LA.
They won’t pay $600, they said.
An obvious scam, they said.
I can’t make a wheels bike run, they said...
Show me something I’ve been bullshitting about on here. I haven’t attacked anyone on here w any type of accusation nor have I even called bullshit on anyone. But next person to talk sh*t about the wheels bike thing I’m gonna be all over that mfer like white on rice with a glass of milk on a paper plate in a snowstorm.
Ol’ 27 is the now the green one you see in the pics. I just ordered the parts to build 2 more. I also ordered the parts to build a 48v version. I will over volt it to 54.6v and let you know how it goes.

Now...I have scooters to build and sell. And when I have any type of spare time...I’ll be proving fuckers wrong on my nice new foldable iWalk wheels bike and my 27mph xiaomi M365.
Oh and yesterday was my girls bday, that’s her new white and pink xiaomi. :D
Last edited by ScooterDuder on Tue Apr 16, 2019 4:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By Bird Poacher
I'm kind of doubtful with the pictures but it definitely is possible. I got in contact of some dude on reddit that put TWO bird zero motors on a m365 with like 5 es4 batteries connected in parallel. According to him, you do bun through controllers pretty fast, but his can go over 40 mph. (He obviously did some serious overvolting and overwatting). The only problem at going that speed is safety and weight reduction. I don't know how, but he convinced his friend who weighs less than 100 lbs to ride it on this really flat road. He also removed everything not necessary (you don't need brakes to go fast) and all the covers/ shields. He also did it on a day where te wind was helping him, so that might have had an effect on it.
By ScooterDuder
There’s no need for speculation. It’s in existence. It’s tangible. It’s sitting next to the wheels bike I just jail broke w $12 and a some spare time.
I haven’t posted a single ounce of bullshit. I’m not seeking apologies but I will say this...

HOW YA LIKE ME NOWWWWW!?
I can’t jail break a Wheels bike..HA! I pretty much told you how to do it and you still didn’t believe me. The 27mph scooter - all totally the truth. I’ll have two 27’s built within the next 2 weeks. I’ll sell them for $600 like I said. Unless of course LAskooter wants one...he can pay $750. :o
By LAskooter213
ScooterDuder wrote:
Tue Apr 16, 2019 4:24 am
There’s no need for speculation. It’s in existence. It’s tangible. It’s sitting next to the wheels bike I just jail broke w $12 and a some spare time.
I haven’t posted a single ounce of bullshit. I’m not seeking apologies but I will say this...

HOW YA LIKE ME NOWWWWW!?
I can’t jail break a Wheels bike..HA! I pretty much told you how to do it and you still didn’t believe me. The 27mph scooter - all totally the truth. I’ll have two 27’s built within the next 2 weeks. I’ll sell them for $600 like I said. Unless of course LAskooter wants one...he can pay $750. :o
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And LASkooter could afford it too. And he's such a nice dude he might be willing to support your buster *ss and pay the extra cash. But only if you promise to donate all profits to the Special Olympics. That way, maybe someday retards like you can go for the gold medal in scooter racing or maybe even take home the silver in an internet sh*t talking competition.
Keep reaching for the gold, numbnuts!

By the way...I found these pictures you posted of you and your friend Travis hanging out together on the westside. im glad you post pictures of your lover since you never post anything to prove your accomplishments or offer help to other people trying to convert scooters. But yeah...Im so happy for you guys. Spending romantic days together converting wheels bikes in hotel rooms in less than an hour. Learning that you can put a generic speed controller on just about any brushless electric motor and be able to control it without having to do any other real work to it. So smart. Color matching wires, exploring each others bodies....youre a lucky guy. I wish I had your kind of intelligence. And a great guy like Travis! You guys are so cute! And it looks like he just loves his new Wheels bike!
By ScooterDuder
Wow...I knew I had fans but no one's ever put together a compilation for me like that. Unfortunately, I haven't seen Travis in a week or two. I guess those steamy hotel scooter sessions meant nothing to him. But at least I still have my fans.
By the way, if it is as easy as that, why didn't YOU tell everybody how to do it? I mean clearly you know what's what out here. And sh*t talking? That was just a rebuttle. You might want to re-read, smartypants...
And idk what you have posted cuz, frankly, 🤷🏻‍♂️ I don't really give a f**k. But I'd imagine you haven't backed up anything w actual proof. Seems your too busy making compilation vids w my fan club and replying w multiple paragraph comments to all of my posts. I know your jealous of Travis but look at the bright side, you know everything about scooters! So you can give away all the secrets and be a hero!
This website makes it difficult to post vids. That's why you don't have your precious proof. But there are ppl on here that know me. I'm really not worried about proving sh*t to ppl.

As this was a rental version whos overstock was […]

Any one got any info on beryl bikes I seen a few[…]

LH/ TF-100 Style Display.

Hi I recently converted a Bird Zero to a personal […]

How do you operate dash without button? I have[…]