An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Help, tips, technique, and frequently asked questions.
Shared scooters from Bird and Lime have been in my city for awhile now. I’ve started paying attention to ones left in abnormal place and realized they don’t move. The one in the picture has been there for over 6 months!

At what point are these shared scooters considered abandoned?

By Ben J
”Abandoned” property is defined by State Law.
Where I live, that scooter would not be considered abandoned.
Assuming its still bears badges or otherwise its owner can be identified. Its not abandoned until good faith effort is made contacting its owner to notify them of its location. Then after a period of time elapse, if its owner not responded or denied owning it, then its legally abandoned.
By Sc00tr
Thanks, but I don't think that saying "Just ask Bruh Crubby, he says its legit AND he knows" would hold up as a legal defense...
Bruh Crubby wrote:
Tue Jul 09, 2019 8:32 am
Freebird wrote:
Tue Apr 16, 2019 10:20 pm
5 days on public property; 30 days on private property.
This is legit, I know.
By Freebird
We had an armored car spill money on the roadside last night and they want the people who help clean the littered roadside to give the money back and are citing this:

GA - Official Code of Georgia AnnotatedTITLE 16. CRIMES AND OFFENSESCHAPTER 8. OFFENSES INVOLVING THEFTARTICLE 1. THEFT

§ 16-8-6. Theft of lost or mislaid property

A person commits the offense of theft of lost or mislaid property when he comes into control of property that he knows or learns to have been lost or mislaid and appropriates the property to his own use without first taking reasonable measures to restore the property to the owner.

History

Code 1933, § 26-1805, enacted by Ga. L. 1968, p. 1249, § 1.

OFFICIAL CODE OF GEORGIA ANNOTATED
Copyright 2019 by The State of Georgia All rights reserved.
By w0219
My friend found a WHEELS scooter in his alley, he downloaded the app and scanned it and it said it was under maintenance and it was in a city where they're out of bounds, He left it there and told me yesterday that its still there. Its been there for about a month

As this was a rental version whos overstock was […]

Any one got any info on beryl bikes I seen a few[…]

LH/ TF-100 Style Display.

Hi I recently converted a Bird Zero to a personal […]

How do you operate dash without button? I have[…]