An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Help, tips, technique, and frequently asked questions.
I'm currently in need of additional chargers and seems I may have bitten off more than I can charge overnight! As the title suggests, trying to decide strategy on if it's best to return a scooter undercharged (say 70%) versus returning it late (8-9 am)?

Thank you!!
Pretty sure you won’t get anything for releasing a bird charged at 70%. I don’t know if they publicly give a minimum charge percentage that they’ll accept (with reduced payout), but would imagine it’s at least 90% or even as high as 95%. 70% is too low.

Now to get a FULL payout it has to be charged to at least 98% and release by 7am. Anything less than 98% or after 7am puts you at risk for a reduced payout — bird says up yo 50% and really doesn’t get more detailed than that.

So it is an interesting question you pose, better to release before 7am with a lower battery or after 7am with a higher battery? Hard to say, but I think releasing later and as close to 100% as possible would result in a higher, but still probably reduced payout. Again, I’m pretty sure than 70% is too low to receive any payout, even a reduced one... but can’t find that in writing anywhere.

As this was a rental version whos overstock was […]

Any one got any info on beryl bikes I seen a few[…]

LH/ TF-100 Style Display.

Hi I recently converted a Bird Zero to a personal […]

How do you operate dash without button? I have[…]