An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Help, tips, technique, and frequently asked questions.
By guisar
How long should it be take me to change a tire? The last tire I changed took me 30min and that seems way to long. Most of my time was fighting to get it back on the rim with the inner tube. Is there a trick that I'm missing?
By FIXER
Should only take you 5 minutes tops (unless this was your first time, then it may take a little longer as you find out trial and error). Also make sure you are using the tire irons bird sent you, and not your own, and the bird ones are custom made just for the scooter size tires.

I recommend changing it like how this video shows: https://birdacademy.northpass.com/outli ... /B13tSF82f

Please note, you cannot access the above link unless you are already in the system as a Mechanic.
By guisar
Watched the video and tried again. This time around I'm down to 15 mins. The part that took me the longest was getting the second bead around the rim when reinstalling the tire. I wasn't able to replicate the video on this part and found up using the two tire irons to prior the tire on.

As this was a rental version whos overstock was […]

Any one got any info on beryl bikes I seen a few[…]

LH/ TF-100 Style Display.

Hi I recently converted a Bird Zero to a personal […]

How do you operate dash without button? I have[…]