An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Help, tips, technique, and frequently asked questions.
By druinthor
Is anyone else experiencing slow responses from the help section of the app? Seems like I have to ask my question multiple times before they’ll respond now days. Used to I’d get a response in minutes. Unsure if that’s because I was a new charger or if something changed.
By Kris607
It seems to vary from day to day. Some days their is no response at all even after multiple texts and the following day, they respond within minutes every time.
By guisar
In the mornings during the week I get quick response. When it gets to afternoon and evening the response is noticeably slower but I'll still get a response. Once weekends roll around forget about getting a response. Might as well wait until Monday morning to ask for help.
By Big_bamboo
I absolutely agree. I once asked a question regarding releasing a bird of help only to have a response 12 hours later. I think questions of an urgent issue and compensation should be answered immediately. Not sure if they are fully staffed, but if someone is in the field there should be sufficient staff in support.
By Boltz
I haven't heard from HELP in 2 days after sending them 3 messages on 3 different issues. I've only been charging for 2 weeks but they have always responded within an hour before this dry spell. I'm not sure what's going on but it's frustrating.
By humanbeing21
Boltz wrote:
Tue Jul 31, 2018 6:43 pm
I haven't heard from HELP in 2 days after sending them 3 messages on 3 different issues. I've only been charging for 2 weeks but they have always responded within an hour before this dry spell. I'm not sure what's going on but it's frustrating.
Bird has started responding to chargers on Twitter. Try them on there @BirdRide.
By Nottinghaam
I've sent in 5 issues over the past 7 days through help and have not received a response. I'm going to try alternative methods this week and see if I have any success.

As this was a rental version whos overstock was […]

Any one got any info on beryl bikes I seen a few[…]

LH/ TF-100 Style Display.

Hi I recently converted a Bird Zero to a personal […]

How do you operate dash without button? I have[…]