An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Help, tips, technique, and frequently asked questions.
Bird offers chargers two different ways to report scooters. They are called 'Mark Missing' and 'Report'. Here is how to use them.

Missing Birds
If you’ve arrived at the pin location of a Bird and you’re having trouble locating it, tap Alarm and the Bird will chirp. You can use this as a guide to the Bird's location. If you still can’t locate the Bird, tap Mark Missing to let us know that the location is not accurate. Birds that are marked missing are now removed from your Charger map.

If you believe a Bird is in a place where it shouldn't be, such as an uncaptured Bird being held within a private residence, select the Bird, navigate to More Options, and select Report. Give us a detailed description as to what’s going on and our team will investigate.

When you report a Bird in the app for suspicious or fraudulent behavior, it flags Chargers for our review. Reporting a Bird is by far the most helpful thing you can do to fight fraud in your community, and we actively monitor these reports and use the data for warnings and suspensions.

As this was a rental version whos overstock was […]

Any one got any info on beryl bikes I seen a few[…]

LH/ TF-100 Style Display.

Hi I recently converted a Bird Zero to a personal […]

How do you operate dash without button? I have[…]