An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Help, tips, technique, and frequently asked questions.
Charging scooters has been a great way to make money for me & so many others. Sometimes people will stop and ask me questions like " Who charges the scooters?" Answer: Yea that's me, my parents are so proud. We both laugh and i continue scanning looking for gold..

Lets face it, its not a good way to meet woman but truthfully it allows me the time to be a artist and do the things I love without the 9-5 horror that will crush your soul. I see the craziest sh*t everyday.

As technology improves and knowing that Chargers are pretty much a equal partner in the profit of a multi billion dollar business. I picture all the suits sitting around a huge table with endless Einstein beagles and muffins sipping fresh coffee talking about how to get rid of their biggest profit stopper."The Charger" They say the love us but im not 100% convinced yet.
Look all the jokes aside how long can this last and what does the future look like for this industry? They have about a solid year of data that you know they are working from. As a charger you absolutely feel the pulse of the changes they make and know rather quickly if the changes work or not. Your chargers are at ground zero and it doesn't take long to see a feel whats going on in the streets. I would even argue that before you can become a fully hired employee at one of the big company's you should be required to be a charger for 6 weeks. It's like boot-camp for this industry.

I joke, if your a charger you get the struggles. I'm thankful for the gig economy it really does have a positive effect on the economy. A note to our government and city officials " Don't f**k this up for us" .

Hollywood call me, I'm already working on a script.

Cheers
I'm not sure there is a future for chargers. Just like how Uber is really pushing for autonomous cars in their fleets so they can cut the human aspect out of their business expense (the driver), I see the future of charging being an autonomous vehicle driving a single employee around picking up scooters with freelance chargers no longer in the picture. I know it sounds soul-less and dystopian, but the gig economy would've moved on or evolved.

Btw, what sort of crazy stuff do you see as a charger?

As this was a rental version whos overstock was […]

Any one got any info on beryl bikes I seen a few[…]

LH/ TF-100 Style Display.

Hi I recently converted a Bird Zero to a personal […]

How do you operate dash without button? I have[…]