An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Help, tips, technique, and frequently asked questions.
By Nottinghaam
guisar wrote: I checked out the GitHub site you provided. It looks really interesting but I'm lost on how to do any of this. Would you mind starting a new thread explaining how to use this tool?

I'll see what I can do to help explain it a bit better soon.
By kawfey
Nottinghaam wrote:
Sun Aug 12, 2018 3:13 pm
Based on your post I thought I'd try something out. I liked the idea of remotely capturing a bird and then canceling the task to reset the bounty. Turns out that it is a whole lot easier to do than I imagined and didn't require written down IDs. I don't think I should go into detail about it in public though. And I might actually need to report it to Bird.
Before you blow the whistle, this apartment complex needs a wake up call, if you know what I mean. :lol:
By Nottinghaam
kawfey wrote:
Tue Aug 14, 2018 11:34 pm
Before you blow the whistle, this apartment complex needs a wake up call, if you know what I mean. :lol:

I've seen this location while out collecting too. I'm not positive it's a hoarding situation but I did grab the bird IDs and if it appears that birds are coming and going as opposed to just going there to die then I'll see what I can do.
BIRD ZERO ELECTISAN F350

Hey people, I'm having problems with my Bird Zero […]

I can't seem to find any info anywhere online […]

LIME 3.GEN PERSONAL.....

For the battery indicator, it worked before. The[…]

How much could you pull max?