An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Help, tips, technique, and frequently asked questions.
By JJ434
Sure, you may be given a few to start. Sure, they give you the option after you unlock some achievement milestone to buy more for $15 each from the company.

Where have you landed a consistent and fair priced source for these things and for how much?

Ebay seems to go as low as $7 each with shipping and as high as $20.

Spill it. What's your cable source?

THANKS FOR SHARING
By JJ434
I asked Lime for more. Here is the reply:

"Thank you for contacting Lime Juicer Experience Team!

I appreciate you for raising this concern that you have for today. I’ll be happy to assist you. We do understand that you want to get more chargers with the promo code. I truly want to help you with this. However, you're at the stage of level 2 as per checking here in our system. For the juicers under level 2, We're no longer providing a promo code for it. They have to pay the full amount when ordering charger which is $60. And for Juicers under Level 1, They are able to receive 4-packs of Lime-S chargers, a discount code will be given to you as well. So, it would be for $0.00 instead of $60.00 for the regular price once the discount code is applied at the checkout page. They would only pay for the shipping fee that's around $6 (exact fee will be displayed on the checkout page).

To order new chargers, please visit at https://limebike.myshopify.com/products ... ck-new-gen.

If you have any other concerns, please feel free to contact us again. Thank you!
Juice on,"

Any idea about the levels that are spoken of? Obviously its a days active/scooters charged thing, but I cant find any transparency to it.
By Darcness777
Those levels are new to me. They don’t show nothin about them in the app. Super stupid. What they say when you asked dem about it?

As this was a rental version whos overstock was […]

Any one got any info on beryl bikes I seen a few[…]

LH/ TF-100 Style Display.

Hi I recently converted a Bird Zero to a personal […]

How do you operate dash without button? I have[…]