An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Changing the way we think about travel
I know the ble passwords and can connect pair and bond to device but don't know how to send wtf ever it needs to power on. I have new aftermarket controllers on hand new in box and I can install them for a small fee if your anywhere near West LA and that will get your bike running.
What would "the app" be that you are referring to? Wheels app or some version of I walk app? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
leon123 wrote:
Wed Nov 13, 2019 6:05 pm
I also have the app connected to a bike but Is there any way for the Bluetooth frequency to connect to a random wheel on the street and unlock? The app unlocks my wheel, but I’m hoping that I can make it work on any wheel on the street.
With a new controller I can get everything working very easily. Horn, lights, Bluetooth speaker all but the LCD display. I'm in West Los Angeles and I can get yours running for a few dollars. Pm me anytime
By w0219
Derekl1982 wrote:
Fri Feb 19, 2021 7:51 pm
w0219 wrote:
Mon Sep 23, 2019 8:08 pm
Somebody please help me on how to wire it to a generic speed controller im having a hard time on it
Did you ever get your working??? Been reading everything I can and no luck??
late reply sorry have been inactive but i had some guy in LA wire it for me and it works.
David Banner wrote:
Tue Jul 02, 2019 7:12 pm
Cloning the cards would be useless as they would only work with 1 bike. Ive tried hundreds... each bike has a unique IC card and code.
Hundreds? That has not been my experience with a stock IC card. Mine starts about one out of every four. I have better luck w/ older looking bikes.

The card appears to be a mifare classic 1k - I have blank fobs that seem to be a match but attemps to copy w/ a late model samsung flagship w nfc have failed using all the options on play store. It's the 0 position uid I think that's the booger. There is a slight possibility that the right uid is all that is required for authentication though the stock fob contained a lot of default keys as well. I did see some Unix based scripts for changing uid w/ an ext reader/writer going to give that a shot tonight (just got ext in the mail).

If anyone has any advice on Cloning mifare cards in general or specific advice for the current objective, it would be welcome and appreciated.
Thank you,
HT
Johndow wrote:
Sun May 09, 2021 6:52 am
With a new controller I can get everything working very easily. Horn, lights, Bluetooth speaker all but the LCD display. I'm in West Los Angeles and I can get yours running for a few dollars. Pm me anytime
I need some help wiring mine up. Unfortunately I cannot pm from my account.

As this was a rental version whos overstock was […]

Any one got any info on beryl bikes I seen a few[…]

LH/ TF-100 Style Display.

Hi I recently converted a Bird Zero to a personal […]

How do you operate dash without button? I have[…]