An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Changing the way we think about travel

User avatar
By 3characters
Posts Avatar
#52867
Derekl1982 wrote:
Sat Feb 20, 2021 7:15 am
Somebody has had to figure out how to hack these wheels scooters by now.. please help!
Did you get one at auction? I may be able to help if it’s Gen2 w/cellular still enabled.

User avatar
By SneakX
Posts Avatar
#52891
Derekl1982 wrote:
Sat Feb 20, 2021 7:15 am
Somebody has had to figure out how to hack these wheels scooters by now.. please help!
custom 350W 48V controller and the original iWalk 48V motor. i'm happy with that but a lot of work.

User avatar
By 3characters
Posts Avatar
#52904
SneakX wrote:
Sat Apr 17, 2021 2:46 pm
Derekl1982 wrote:
Sat Feb 20, 2021 7:15 am
Somebody has had to figure out how to hack these wheels scooters by now.. please help!
custom 350W 48V controller and the original iWalk 48V motor. i'm happy with that but a lot of work.

Curious to know if this works with a gen 2 bike. If you want to try again, Find one & DM me the code.


User avatar
By SneakX
Posts Avatar
#52992
Freebird wrote:
Tue Jul 09, 2019 10:35 pm
Any recommendations on a charger for a "wheels" 48V battery pack? I found plenty of cheap chargers, but none have the correct connector.

This is the best that I have found:
https://ohmcycles.com/products/bionx-power-supply

Here's the battery and charger hole:
https://www.ebay.com/itm/48V-10-5Ah-Li- ... 3755181168

Thanks!!
i using the TANGSPOWER 54.6V 3A. https://www.amazon.com/Tangspower-54-6V ... B07TQRZXWR
Batterys are 13S3P type and this one is for my opinion and use perfect for it.

User avatar
By SneakX
Posts Avatar
#52993
3characters wrote:
Sat Apr 24, 2021 11:35 pm
SneakX wrote:
Sat Apr 17, 2021 2:46 pm
Derekl1982 wrote:
Sat Feb 20, 2021 7:15 am
Somebody has had to figure out how to hack these wheels scooters by now.. please help!
custom 350W 48V controller and the original iWalk 48V motor. i'm happy with that but a lot of work.

Curious to know if this works with a gen 2 bike. If you want to try again, Find one & DM me the code.
it do! just controller, lcd and the original motor and it works. i think to hack these things would take much more time and crazy technical knowledge
To view images REGISTER or LOGIN for full access.

By G.67-know
Posts
#52995
SneakX wrote:
Fri May 14, 2021 1:18 pm
3characters wrote:
Sat Apr 24, 2021 11:35 pm
SneakX wrote:
Sat Apr 17, 2021 2:46 pm

custom 350W 48V controller and the original iWalk 48V motor. i'm happy with that but a lot of work.
Hi could u like put a link of the parts that u bought,
Thanks


Curious to know if this works with a gen 2 bike. If you want to try again, Find one & DM me the code.
it do! just controller, lcd and the original motor and it works. i think to hack these things would take much more time and crazy technical knowledge
To view images REGISTER or LOGIN for full access.


Hi could u like put a link of the parts that u bought,
Thanks

By G.67-know
Posts
#52996
SneakX wrote:
Fri May 14, 2021 1:18 pm
3characters wrote:
Sat Apr 24, 2021 11:35 pm
SneakX wrote:
Sat Apr 17, 2021 2:46 pm

custom 350W 48V controller and the original iWalk 48V motor. i'm happy with that but a lot of work.

Curious to know if this works with a gen 2 bike. If you want to try again, Find one & DM me the code.
it do! just controller, lcd and the original motor and it works. i think to hack these things would take much more time and crazy technical knowledge
To view images REGISTER or LOGIN for full access.
Hi sneakx could you give a link on the contoller and lcd you bought to ur wheels so it could work.

User avatar
By SneakX
Posts Avatar
#53002
G.67-know wrote:
Sat May 15, 2021 10:40 pm
SneakX wrote:
Fri May 14, 2021 1:18 pm
3characters wrote:
Sat Apr 24, 2021 11:35 pm


Hi could u like put a link of the parts that u bought,
Thanks


Curious to know if this works with a gen 2 bike. If you want to try again, Find one & DM me the code.
it do! just controller, lcd and the original motor and it works. i think to hack these things would take much more time and crazy technical knowledge
To view images REGISTER or LOGIN for full access.


Hi could u like put a link of the parts that u bought,
Thanks
there you go. 350W and 48V you will need!
To view images REGISTER or LOGIN for full access.

maybe some longer cables for the lights and if you wanna use a gas throttle instead of the LCD push throttle and few cable clams.
and the Link is https://www.aliexpress.com/item/4000143 ... 1603_]HERE

Does the SNSC 2.2 have a key mech to remove the ba[…]

I connected the Controller with my ST Link V2 but […]

no se puede hacer plegable, está hecho para[…]

Tier 4.gen

do you know if a GPS tracker is built into the[…]