An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Changing the way we think about travel
By Alexey Bondaletov
stef_stef wrote:
Wed Mar 18, 2020 8:41 am
Teslaguy wrote:
Sun Mar 15, 2020 1:31 pm
You probably don't need to remove the battery, and you can't since it's a structural part of the frame. There should be a charge port, I just don't know where it is.
There is a key to remove the battery. One of their selling points for those bikes is that you can just replace the batt instead of taking the bike for charging.

ANyone maybe has some sort of manual?
Here's what to do, a simple St. Petersburg Philistine 😎 , if you want to move around the city faster than on your own two feet and at the same time, do not poke in traffic and do not honk in the back, necessarily slow drivers?!
Metro, of course, all head 🤐 , but I do not consider myself a fan of urban transport, especially in the summer. Summer in St. Petersburg... you know, the thing is short and changeable, you need to catch. Therefore, the question arose, what can replace both the car and the autopilot.
Went for a walk on the Nevsky... Look around. I see them coming. Different ages, obviously different tastes, but in this, they all agreed... In headphones music, in the hands of cappuccino, from some pop coffee shop around the corner, in the eyes, clearly read the buzz from what is happening around. They don't ride on roller skates, or on bicycles, or even on regular scooters. That's about how I got acquainted in absentia with electric scooters and took this thing into service: I should try it...

Immediately: "OK, Google...", and now dozens of articles about this miracle thing have been read. Bloggers, stars, youtubers, pekabesko... all in the sect and all chanting: thing 👍 🏻 , it is necessary to take.
And then it came together. A friend comes to visit. On an electric scooter! I decided to try it. I appreciate it, I recommend it! The thing is not only surprisingly fast and comfortable, plus it is an interesting experience and a stylish device. I'm not talking about its main advantages: you don't stand in traffic jams, if necessary, you can easily transport it in transport, and you don't spend money on fuel)) and, most importantly, you do not spoil the environment. Gretta Thunberg puts 👍 🏻 .
I am also familiar with an ardent fan... There is an electric scooter - this is not about a ride around the city even, there is already a whole sport, with its own equipment and its own party, the same connoisseurs. It would seem that the idea itself is ancient, and what can I add?! But electric scooters develop speed to the envy of many cars, and you don't even need to fuss: the accelerator lever is pressed and you roll...
I noticed that in the city, there are more retail and rental outlets, namely electric scooters-a trend! Scooters, as if always there were, so they are organic in the modern lifestyle. Rather, the bike is already surprising and thinking " Hey, you... let's say goodbye!". All major brands have rushed to release electric scooters, and this also speaks volumes.
In addition to environmental friendliness and extreme simplicity, I personally appreciated that the thing still gives emotions. People say that driving is fun and interesting. The emotional component, no one canceled. I think such technological things are like a look into the future: brevity, environmental friendliness and vivid impressions, even from a simple road on business.

In General, the test. One thing is unclear. Why, such a cool and modern device... and there is practically no visually colorful and high-quality advertising to match the product itself?! 🤔 While searching the Internet for reviews/reviews and just articles, I did not meet a single worthwhile presentation of the electric scooter, designed in the spirit of our time. And since the maps so coincided that along with this passion, I decided to try myself in a new, no less relevant direction-motion design, it was decided to create a bright, conceptual motion video with a juicy visual... purely, for the soul, as they say)). While I was doing it, I became more and more convinced of the coolness of the device itself and my new hobby, in the field of motion-design. Whole ✌🏻 .
By Julinho
RicardoScooter wrote:
Thu May 14, 2020 5:40 pm
I Already bought one here in my city, they had several lime scooters and 2 jump bikes.
I Can post pictures if needed, the mais problem is the battery, its a 36v 10s4p custom made battery for uber, it has a unique BMS in it that connects to the bike controller placed inside the headstock AND the board on the handlebar that contais the gsm/sim module, if the controller does not communicate with both controller and sim board (probably to receive a message/code from uber servers) the battery BMS will stop charging, the cheeky Uber tech designers made this to prevent expensive batteries gone missing.
The battery can be charged, but not discharged; a bridge must be soldered on the BMS for this. To do this, the battery must of course be removed. The motor controller has to be exchanged because it is activated via GSM, it is important that it is compatible with the torque sensor.

As this was a rental version whos overstock was […]

Any one got any info on beryl bikes I seen a few[…]

LH/ TF-100 Style Display.

Hi I recently converted a Bird Zero to a personal […]

How do you operate dash without button? I have[…]