An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Discuss the Segway Ninebot ES and Ninebot Max Kick Scooter in this Forum. Topics include the Segway-Ninebot app, hardware, street riding, etc.
By Olli-ftw
Hello, does someone know a way to alter the milage on a controller? Ive been using the fulldump file to flash controllers, but the fulldump was made from a scooter that had 261.34km’s on it, so now every controller i flash with the fulldump file has 261.34km’s on it. And verry ofter i get the question of customers if its possible to change it back to the “original” after their controller was teplaced, to keep track of it offcourse.
Now ive been scrolling true the fulldump file in a hex viewer but without luck. Anyone has done this before or can point me in the right direction?

Thanks in advance.
By JonDon
There is a way to do this with Ninebot IAP.
Under Commands, Custom Command, INF_RID_MIL_L+H (take a look at the documentation).
This values are read only, but I was told there is a firmware with reg writing enabled and with that it is possible to change them. So far I have not been successful.
By Sc00tr
You guys above are correct, check the packet documentation for the registers to write to and you need to use the 1.3.9 with unlocked registers to do it.

I don't want to go into much more detail because the only reason people usually ask that is to reset the mileage to sell it :/ but for those with a legitimate interest for other reasons, it is possible.
By JonDon
OK, it works. Using a firmware with write permission for all registers is necessary. Only the ESx firmware Toolkit has this option "Set write permission for all registers. Allows you to write to any DRV register." This firmware works for the G30.

I am still trying to figure out how combine Lower+Higher to get the right value. Does anyone know how it works?
By JonDon
M20001 wrote:
Fri Nov 27, 2020 2:40 am
I cannot download the firmware, it says error "403 FORBIDDEN" would be great if you could fix that.
And does the firmware with writable registers work for G30 too?
I created this firmware with one of the firmware toolkits, but I don't remember which one (too much try and error).
Flash this firmware, make the changes and then flash your firmware with custom settings.
Ninbeot-G30-switchable-register-DRV126.bin.enc: https://mir.cr/ZZ56BU4M

As this was a rental version whos overstock was […]

Any one got any info on beryl bikes I seen a few[…]

LH/ TF-100 Style Display.

Hi I recently converted a Bird Zero to a personal […]

How do you operate dash without button? I have[…]