An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Discuss the Segway Ninebot ES and Ninebot Max Kick Scooter in this Forum. Topics include the Segway-Ninebot app, hardware, street riding, etc.
By atkforever
Hi guys. Getting error 42 when plugging external battery on my scooter. Works fine without the external bat.

How to bypass this error ?

Thx
By Ayden619
My scooter also doesn't show speedometer at first it shows the dash then goes black I'm not sure if I can connect to the app
By SicilianBoy
MikeManson wrote:
Sun Mar 10, 2019 8:25 am
update to the last firmware over ninebot app
It says it’s updated. Could it be incompatible? I read somewhere on another forum that you have to physically manipulate the pins on the external battery for it to work. Any updates on the solution?
By Colburn
James007 wrote:
Sun Mar 31, 2019 3:27 pm
Ayden619 wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2019 2:14 am
My scooter also doesn't show speedometer at first it shows the dash then goes black I'm not sure if I can connect to the app
Are you using a dash from a shared scooter?
Most likely he is, I’m 100% sure he is
By Ayden619
I bought it with this dashboard from offer up he probably did use a shared scooter dashboard how do you make those work for your scooter
By dictionaryboii
Is it possible to make a Jump scooter dash work on an es4?

Bought an impounded jump and bird es4 and want to see if I can use the dashboard from Jump with the circuit board from the bird?

Everytime I plug the dash into the control board it turns on and then turns right off
LIME 3.GEN PERSONAL.....

Hi alecxs, the main Version from Emile ist runni[…]

No they's no gps in the big , removable battery yo[…]

As this was a rental version whos overstock was […]

Any one got any info on beryl bikes I seen a few[…]