An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Discuss the Segway Ninebot ES and Ninebot Max Kick Scooter in this Forum. Topics include the Segway-Ninebot app, hardware, street riding, etc.
By 365GUY
I have looked through every post on here and can’t seem to find the answer. So I have a ES4 that I got from my father in laws impound lot. It was from Bird and was declared abandoned after bird didn’t respond.

Anyway I changed the dash from one I got from amazon and it works fine and connected to the Segway app. I installed a second battery on it hoping I could get it to go 19mph. I can only get the red sport mode to show up by changing to metric in the app.
However the speed is still limited to 16mph.

Is there anything I can do besides changing the mother board?

Thanks for the help ✌🏻
By MikeManson
365GUY wrote:
Mon Apr 22, 2019 2:16 am
I have looked through every post on here and can’t seem to find the answer. So I have a ES4 that I got from my father in laws impound lot. It was from Bird and was declared abandoned after bird didn’t respond.

Anyway I changed the dash from one I got from amazon and it works fine and connected to the Segway app. I installed a second battery on it hoping I could get it to go 19mph. I can only get the red sport mode to show up by changing to metric in the app.
However the speed is still limited to 16mph.

Is there anything I can do besides changing the mother board?

Thanks for the help ✌🏻
make some photos, but i think that u have a ninebot and the speed is enough
By MikeManson
James007 wrote:
Wed Apr 24, 2019 5:49 pm
Your bird still has bird firmware. So you are stuck in red S mode. Try changing the speedometer from imperial to metric and see if the mode changes to white S.
James007 wrote:
Wed Apr 24, 2019 5:49 pm
Your bird still has bird firmware. So you are stuck in red S mode. Try changing the speedometer from imperial to metric and see if the mode changes to white S.
he has bluetooth, he just can use ES_downg to downgrade to a cfw firmware

btw can u use the original ninebot app and tell us ur fw number
By 365GUY
In mph setting it’s stuck in white S mode, if I change to Kph it goes to red S mode, however it’s not any faster. I will try to downgrade the firmware and see if it works. Thanks
By James007
365GUY wrote:
Thu Apr 25, 2019 1:54 pm
In mph setting it’s stuck in white S mode, if I change to Kph it goes to red S mode, however it’s not any faster. I will try to downgrade the firmware and see if it works. Thanks
Also try changing the serial number to a retail number.
By 365GUY
The firmware version is 0.1.3.4
And you suggested changing the serial number, how is that done ? It’s not something that can be changed in the app. I’m guessing it’s done through the firmware?
I still haven’t tried to downgrade the firmware as I’m having issues with the only android device I have which is a old Samsung tablet that doesn’t seem to be compatible with the app. I wish this stuff was compatible with Apple. If anyone knows a work around that would allow a iPhone to flash firmware please let me know.
✌🏻
By Oneillmiles
365GUY wrote:
Mon Apr 29, 2019 7:29 am
The firmware version is 0.1.3.4
And you suggested changing the serial number, how is that done ? It’s not something that can be changed in the app. I’m guessing it’s done through the firmware?
I still haven’t tried to downgrade the firmware as I’m having issues with the only android device I have which is a old Samsung tablet that doesn’t seem to be compatible with the app. I wish this stuff was compatible with Apple. If anyone knows a work around that would allow a iPhone to flash firmware please let me know.
✌🏻
Where did you get your dashboard I need one?? Thanks
LIME 3.GEN PERSONAL.....

Hi alecxs, the main Version from Emile ist runni[…]

No they's no gps in the big , removable battery yo[…]

As this was a rental version whos overstock was […]

Any one got any info on beryl bikes I seen a few[…]