An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Discuss the Segway Ninebot ES Kick Scooter in this Forum. Topics include the Segway-Ninebot app, hardware, street riding, and much more.
By Roan14
Jeremy Burke wrote:
Thu Jul 11, 2019 4:25 pm
Roan14 wrote:
Sun Jun 30, 2019 2:34 am
You need to flash the internal and external BMS to 1.4.1
How can I do that exactly? I have scoured this forum and google to no avail. Does anyone have a step-by-step guide?

Also, would upgrading through the "app" brick the scooter? Or limit the speed?

Thanks everyone To view images REGISTER or LOGIN for full access.
Download the ninebot flasher on your computer from the windows store, it must have bluetooth enabled and be on windows 10
next download this http://www.mediafire.com/file/b7b3ub57b ... n.enc/file
and then you connect to your scooter using the ninebot flasher from the windows store, once you've connected to your scooter. It will ask you to choose a file, select the file you downloaded from the mediafire link, then update the BMS and Ext BMS (Ext Meaning External)
Tuco1, Jeremy Burke liked this

By Tuco1
Roan14 wrote:
Tue Jul 23, 2019 11:07 pm
Jeremy Burke wrote:
Roan14 wrote:
How can I do that exactly? I have scoured this forum and google to no avail. Does anyone have a step-by-step guide?

Download the ninebot flasher on your computer from the windows store, it must have bluetooth enabled and be on windows 10
and then you connect to your scooter using the ninebot flasher from the windows store, once you've connected to your scooter. It will ask you to choose a file, select the file you downloaded from the mediafire link, then update the BMS and Ext BMS (Ext Meaning External)
Perfect, thanks

By Jeremy Burke
@Roan14 thank you for this! Really appreciate you taking the time to respond. I will likely try it later today. Are you sure this won't brick my scooter? Or limit the speed?

@Tuco1 , did you try this successfully?

By Tuco1
Jeremy Burke wrote:
Mon Jul 29, 2019 11:13 am
@Roan14 thank you for this! Really appreciate you taking the time to respond. I will likely try it later today. Are you sure this won't brick my scooter? Or limit the speed?

@Tuco1 , did you try this successfully?
Yes, my batterys charges to 100% now.

By Jeremy Burke
Internal BMS updated without an issue.

The eBMS keeps erroring out at 10%, and sometimes as high as 30%.

Its almost like the scooter disconnects from bluetooth. Any ideas?

By jviv4339
mynameiszeldar wrote:
Sun Jun 30, 2019 12:09 am
What i did works first i opened the dashboard to stop from beeping .. then downgrade external battery to 1.2.2 works great ... Even have more power i can get to 24mph .. but charges both batteries 100% only thing youll have an error code but it works
how were you able to do this?

By rrolff
Roan14 wrote:
Tue Jul 23, 2019 11:07 pm
Jeremy Burke wrote:
Roan14 wrote:

I had the same issue - wont charge past 76%. I was able to update the bms, but when i go to flash ebms 1.4.1 i get " updating", then nothing more... ebms doesnt want to update. Any assistance is greatly appreciated! To view images REGISTER or LOGIN for full access.

BIRD ZERO ELECTISAN F350

This is due to incompatible between parts - compli[…]

New Jump scooters

If I bypass bms, scooter usable with stock contr[…]

Bird One + controller swapping

Don't have any experience first hand with the m365[…]

NineBot Max - Attempt

I successfully converted a max last night using […]