An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Discuss the Segway Ninebot ES and Ninebot Max Kick Scooter in this Forum. Topics include the Segway-Ninebot app, hardware, street riding, etc.
By M20001
Posts LikeBB
Hello folks,

Does anyone here has interest in reverse engineering the G30 firmware to make it possible to change funktions all the way we want? I know that scooterhacking has made a CFW, but this is only a firmware for the ESC, it is not open source, and you can only change a few values, and cannot add new functions to the firmware.

Now is the question: Someone interested in reversing the entire G30 firmware (BMS, ESC and dashboard) to make the scooter completrely open source?
bagnare liked this

Same, I've thought about possible trying to find maybe employees of what ever associated China corporation Facebook page and add them as friends just to see if they could leak any insider tech details secrets. I would for see one issue being they wouldn't know if I was a IA rep or something like that but idk I'm just sure if I was actually working at such company I would know all the details

By Sc00tr
LikeBB LikeBB Avatar
M20001 wrote:
Sun Dec 13, 2020 9:24 am
hawkinsjonathan7087 wrote:
Thu Dec 10, 2020 1:03 pm
I'm just sure if I was actually working at such company I would know all the details
Hello, what sort of details do you mean?
His phrasing is a bit mangled but he's saying he's not sure if an employee at the company would necessarily know firmware details or be able to leak firmware source.

Hi ! someone can tell me what firmware to use to […]

Covert a Razor scooter

I was going to look into the serial info... You cl[…]

do you still have to do the wire swap on the p[…]

Hello everyone. Thank you all for your priceless c[…]