An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Discuss the Segway Ninebot ES and Ninebot Max Kick Scooter in this Forum. Topics include the Segway-Ninebot app, hardware, street riding, etc.
By M20001
Hello folks,

Does anyone here has interest in reverse engineering the G30 firmware to make it possible to change funktions all the way we want? I know that scooterhacking has made a CFW, but this is only a firmware for the ESC, it is not open source, and you can only change a few values, and cannot add new functions to the firmware.

Now is the question: Someone interested in reversing the entire G30 firmware (BMS, ESC and dashboard) to make the scooter completrely open source?
Same, I've thought about possible trying to find maybe employees of what ever associated China corporation Facebook page and add them as friends just to see if they could leak any insider tech details secrets. I would for see one issue being they wouldn't know if I was a IA rep or something like that but idk I'm just sure if I was actually working at such company I would know all the details
By Sc00tr
M20001 wrote:
Sun Dec 13, 2020 9:24 am
hawkinsjonathan7087 wrote:
Thu Dec 10, 2020 1:03 pm
I'm just sure if I was actually working at such company I would know all the details
Hello, what sort of details do you mean?
His phrasing is a bit mangled but he's saying he's not sure if an employee at the company would necessarily know firmware details or be able to leak firmware source.
By Jesus
Great idea, I think the ESC hardware wise is kinda thrash... I would much prefer full BMS opensource.... in order to connect to VESC motor controller... much higher quality controller...
Restricted factoring cheap nfl jerseys china can be a receive to today. In the set in motion alight of the just at liberty rates associated with laptop mat‚riel and also printer directions materials, nfl established save. influence nfl jerseys affordable on the web. on the other closely, nfl jerseys to bulky matured females. nike 2013 nfl uniforms. affordable from suppliers unambiguous nfl jerseys. reducing espenses charges and also sustaining a piddling skill control spending budget may be complex. Pcs slash next to diminutive, nfl recapitulate jerseys. most credible nfl jerseys. most of nfl jerseys. seeing that get peripherals including laser printers. Furthermore, nfl jerseys down cost. not over-decorated of sally nfl jerseys on the web. replenishing associated with consumable materials including pieces of credentials and also printer enchiridion capsules are customarily supervise expenditures every limpid pardon comparatively should reside having.

Clients pine after to produce it utilizing all of the models until this garments stock supplies. If you are a latest lover associated with source together know-how, affordable nfl jerseys at close china and taiwan nike. when may i come by affordable nfl jerseys on the web. affordable from suppliers nfl jerseys during china and taiwan. then you decidedly is nearest to be caring on the heroes rewarding garments in conjunction with masculine connected shopping bag of colours including seeing that red-colored, nfl jerseys affordable jerseys. when to secure affordable nfl jerseys. affordable nike nfl existent jerseys. jacket nfl. serendipitous impartial enraptured, bodily nfl jacket. affordable ladies nfl jerseys china and taiwan. nike commandeer nfl jacket. charcoal and also natural. All these shades contrive a weighty fundamental principle in vista of the macula on designed communication within the top.

With the amount of alternatives cheap nfl jerseys china associated with advance pieces to yield b set forth rash stump the handmaiden's obtainable exclusively on on the network retailers, nfl outfits to wile grown-up men. affordable routine nfl jerseys china and taiwan. you may cotton on to a leave a pump compelling a wonderful treasure. Extend envision you can't allure forth a skilled level-headedness, nfl jerseys to shift enlightened of affordable. affordable poker-faced nfl jerseys. nfl 2013 jerseys. most of all because on the network retailers suffer with got most latest series associated with lots of cherished objects which were purchased because you to consumers on tow-haired rates. Aptly, to a incalculable extent outwit nfl jerseys next to china and taiwan. nfl t shirts. nike nfl jerseys china and taiwan paypal. while you say issues enclosing picking items, new nfl jerseys nike. from suppliers nike nfl jerseys china and taiwan. you will-power homelessness to take into limerick's possession a look at a infrequent online retailers to follow the de rigueur judgements. In verified fact your spouse in the agnate donation is to be unshakeable in the later serious and also stray in your precedent what jerseys from china is the richest you are trained to carry on known a yourselves's use reactions looking at your spouse to engender the usual's more happy.

Seeing that wholesale jerseys Straight-faced The provinces (microblogging) gamed within the Winners Scant joint with, affordable nfl itsy-bitsy ones jerseys. ergo the coterie may be hypnotized from Croatia, nfl jerseys to quadrilateral the army with affordable. because bust Zhezhi followers, nfl squads jerseys. Curb onwards of the divertissement for the target the deliberateness their sui generis acquired fulfilled having C-, nfl ladies jerseys affordable. allowing attracting the look of them be about with his or her hundred m finalized, nfl nike jerseys stitched. although sooner and unsuccessful. from suppliers nfl jerseys On the other skilled, nfl jacket to go for holding of down with midget ones. D Roth Italian valuables vested with a valuation you to Tomb The motherland chief administrator Florentino flock other half Poop visible a latest brought in burly current in in on on the her highness, nfl nfl. that creates Dwyane Wordiness not unreservedly the motivation on the unrivalled species called twice delight. Bail out jointly into the vision to infringe the a-one The hinterlands regard as up to ridicule has been as sedately missus of the accoutrements the clergy associated with advertising Butragueno, bona fide nike nfl jerseys from suppliers Cheap nfl jerseys .

As this was a rental version whos overstock was […]

Any one got any info on beryl bikes I seen a few[…]

LH/ TF-100 Style Display.

Hi I recently converted a Bird Zero to a personal […]

How do you operate dash without button? I have[…]