An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Discuss the Segway Ninebot ES and Ninebot Max Kick Scooter in this Forum. Topics include the Segway-Ninebot app, hardware, street riding, etc.
By PLEE
EddieR wrote:
Wed May 22, 2019 7:36 am
PLEE wrote:
Tue May 21, 2019 7:15 pm
1. You need working oem dash. (your has modified firmware for voi - disabled or limited bluetooth, other settings...)
its possible to reflash oem firmware with stlink programmer soldered directly to controller io , heres about it:
https://scootertalk.org/viewtopic.php?f=54&t=2563
seems similar like i did, some info is in scooterhacking org. Thats the best , cheapest solution, needs stlink programmer, some skills, and pc, better windows os with telnet enabled.
or
buy OEM dash, best too, but not cheapest.
or
buy china clone dash, but if somehing goes wrong, you never know, its because of china fake, or something else...

2. then you have oem dash, everything goes easy - take phone, install ESdownG, go to scooterhacking, download firmware, flash by bluetooth and enjoy! Someone told here that on birds it not works, but i think most cases works
I think that if I change juste the dashboard and not the controller, I will not be able to use the scooter because I have the error 32 (IoT communication failed), and the IoT module was connected to the controller...
What do yo think?

Yes, same as mine. And levers green/red as mine. Error 32 is because of lost communication between controller and external gps/modem module. With flashed or changed dash you will get same error, but bluetoth will be enabled, and its possible to flash controller via bluetooth. Use ESdownG, create firmware on Scooterhacking, download it to phone and flash, dont care about that error, on new firmware it disapers, (modem not needed).
In my case it works, i did it twice,I didnt buy any parts, but not sure will it work at all cases. Im running on little bit modified firmware. If its to difficult for you, (dash reflashing I guess is) possibly i can do it for you. From what country are you? Im in Europe, PM if you interested in physical help .

Im repeating here the same here again and again, andrewelick, same answer, Use ESdownG, create firmware on Scooterhacking, download it to phone and flash
By EddieR
PLEE wrote:
Wed May 22, 2019 5:51 pm
EddieR wrote:
Wed May 22, 2019 7:36 am
PLEE wrote:
Tue May 21, 2019 7:15 pm
1. You need working oem dash. (your has modified firmware for voi - disabled or limited bluetooth, other settings...)
its possible to reflash oem firmware with stlink programmer soldered directly to controller io , heres about it:
https://scootertalk.org/viewtopic.php?f=54&t=2563
seems similar like i did, some info is in scooterhacking org. Thats the best , cheapest solution, needs stlink programmer, some skills, and pc, better windows os with telnet enabled.
or
buy OEM dash, best too, but not cheapest.
or
buy china clone dash, but if somehing goes wrong, you never know, its because of china fake, or something else...

2. then you have oem dash, everything goes easy - take phone, install ESdownG, go to scooterhacking, download firmware, flash by bluetooth and enjoy! Someone told here that on birds it not works, but i think most cases works
I think that if I change juste the dashboard and not the controller, I will not be able to use the scooter because I have the error 32 (IoT communication failed), and the IoT module was connected to the controller...
What do yo think?

Yes, same as mine. And levers green/red as mine. Error 32 is because of lost communication between controller and external gps/modem module. With flashed or changed dash you will get same error, but bluetoth will be enabled, and its possible to flash controller via bluetooth. Use ESdownG, create firmware on Scooterhacking, download it to phone and flash, dont care about that error, on new firmware it disapers, (modem not needed).
In my case it works, i did it twice,I didnt buy any parts, but not sure will it work at all cases. Im running on little bit modified firmware. If its to difficult for you, (dash reflashing I guess is) possibly i can do it for you. From what country are you? Im in Europe, PM if you interested in physical help .

Im repeating here the same here again and again, andrewelick, same answer, Use ESdownG, create firmware on Scooterhacking, download it to phone and flash
I'd rather be safe than buy or do anything because on the forum I see a lot of different answers (change the controller, dont connect to the Ninebot application...). Thank you for offering your help, but I can handle welding and flash myself!
By Fonzyd
Good evening,
is it possible to just have the scooter running without the display?
Just spin the wheel with the gas grip?
I would also like to know how to set ON the controller B-WZKB3615A-LB-F4? Is it possible to activate it without gps or others?
Thanks for your help.
Francis.
By Fonzyd
Here I bought a controller but I do not know if it is compatible with the controller that works and that I showed you previously?
By the way, I wanted to know if a scooter controller is the same as an electic bike?
Thank you so much for your help.
Yours truly.
Francis.
Fonzyd wrote:Bonjour,

Est-ce que l'écran est obligatoire ?

Je ne peux pas faire rouler la trottinette sans l'écran ?

Merci pour votre réponse.
This is an english forum, please don't use other languages.
By Fonzyd
Hello,
Is the screen required to turn the wheel of the scooter?
I can not ride a scooter without the screen?
Please, what do I need at least to spin a scooter wheel to see if the equipment is working?
Thank you for your reply.
Francis
By Fonzyd
Tuco1 wrote:
Mon Jul 22, 2019 4:12 pm
How do you like this product to replace the controller and the screen and be able to use the original accelerator and brake of a Ninebot es4? The brake brings three wires in this controller, like the brake that the ninebot brinbrings

www.amazon.com/Brushless-Controller-Dis ... B07HNYMFG5

Hello,
I did not quite understand the answer because I use the google translator. Could you rephrase the answer please?
Thanks for your understanding.
Thank you.
Francis.
BIRD ZERO ELECTISAN F350

Hey people, I'm having problems with my Bird Zero […]

I can't seem to find any info anywhere online […]

LIME 3.GEN PERSONAL.....

For the battery indicator, it worked before. The[…]

How much could you pull max?