An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Discuss the Segway Ninebot ES and Ninebot Max Kick Scooter in this Forum. Topics include the Segway-Ninebot app, hardware, street riding, etc.
By Sc00tr
CHAMBAH wrote:
Sun May 23, 2021 7:44 am
Hello,what's the risk if i do this with the additional battery? Thanks
What are you asking? What is the risk if you change the connector?
By Sc00tr
I’m not sure what you’re asking or if you’re asking something tbh
CHAMBAH wrote:
Wed May 26, 2021 5:03 pm
its was a bad idea to connecte the + for additional battery with the + interne battery
By kentgravity
I dont know whats the risk but if works, let us know. Im bored of Error 42! I just want to make the connection and stick the battery without it being removed
Thanks
By Olli-ftw
U connected the +- from
The external battery to the charger port?
There is a chanse it will work if you check “remove charging mode” in the cfw generator. Eventough you probably wont have the benefits of the external pack (power en speed) because the esc wont recognise the aditional pack. Once u removed the connector from the external battery, just solder some wires/connectors to the connectroller where the original connector for the external pack is. If you check the forum/youtube u will find the correct ones to connect ;)
By scootsterxx
hello. im trying to charge a couple batteries from retired bird scooters. the battery has two pairs of red and black wires. one set is thin and the other is thicker. which ones are used to charge the battery;? it has been removed from the scooter. thank you.
:o

As this was a rental version whos overstock was […]

Any one got any info on beryl bikes I seen a few[…]

LH/ TF-100 Style Display.

Hi I recently converted a Bird Zero to a personal […]

How do you operate dash without button? I have[…]