An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Discuss the Segway Ninebot ES and Ninebot Max Kick Scooter in this Forum. Topics include the Segway-Ninebot app, hardware, street riding, etc.
By OskyEdz
Hi!

So I bought a used Voi X You from Voi. I think it is an Ninebot ES4, but not foldable.
(Serial No.: N2LIX1931N0895)

However, I took it apart today explore the inside. While putting it back together i noticed that a very short cable had snapped. The cable looked like it had already been cut short previously. It was a wire with a black and a white insulation. Location is the connection between motor and battery/control board.

I recognize that all the other wires are to the motor from pictures on the web. "Ninebot Motor Cables"
I can see all of those, I have the one where one cable is brown. I've yet to see cables online with an extra black/white coming up from the front wheel.

My problem right now is that when I press on the peddle nothing happens.
Lights and everything is in on. Charging works and connection via Bluetooth is ok.

I'll try upload a picture after I take it apart again.

My plan is to extend the cable, but it might not be possible with such a short distance to the connector.

BR
OskyEdz

As this was a rental version whos overstock was […]

Any one got any info on beryl bikes I seen a few[…]

LH/ TF-100 Style Display.

Hi I recently converted a Bird Zero to a personal […]

How do you operate dash without button? I have[…]