An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Discuss the Segway Ninebot ES and Ninebot Max Kick Scooter in this Forum. Topics include the Segway-Ninebot app, hardware, street riding, etc.
Hi,

My wife and myself both got a Ninebot G30 Max. We both love our scooter.

I just have one question : is it possible that we can both control both our scooters with the app on our phone?

The way it is now, my wife has hers on her phone, and I have mine on my phone. But we're not always both together on the road with our scooter. Sometimes, I use hers, or she uses mine. Or one of the kids uses my wife's and vice versa. It has happened I wasn't able to lock the scooter (via the app) because one of the kids was using my wife's scooter. (I could only lock mine).

I've tried adding my wife's scooter to my app and that works, but then my wife cannot add the scooter to her app any more. I've also tried just sharing my login/account credentials for the app with my wife, but when the app notices it's being opened on another phone, everything moves to the other phone and I can't do anything with my app any more.

So my question is simple: is there a way to control both these scooters from both my phone and my wife's phone?

Cheers!

As this was a rental version whos overstock was […]

Any one got any info on beryl bikes I seen a few[…]

LH/ TF-100 Style Display.

Hi I recently converted a Bird Zero to a personal […]

How do you operate dash without button? I have[…]