An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Discuss the Segway Ninebot ES and Ninebot Max Kick Scooter in this Forum. Topics include the Segway-Ninebot app, hardware, street riding, etc.
By Derek Winslow
Hello, I have bought a scooter from the inpound here in the city. The problem is I can not ride it since it is locked to the company. I can not even open the hatchet to dissable the battery.

I have read numerous tutorials on this forum and I can not flash or solder, it is to advanced for me. Is it possible just to buy a new dashboard and motherboard/logicboard and replace it? Or do i need to flash and solder even if its new?

Starting to feel like a waste of money right now when I cant even use it.
By Sc00tr
It sounds like you probably should have done some more research before buying it. It's pretty involved to convert these and for most of them requires soldering and other skills.

Post a picture so we can at least know what type it is...
Derek Winslow wrote:
Tue Sep 14, 2021 5:53 pm
Hello, I have bought a scooter from the inpound here in the city. The problem is I can not ride it since it is locked to the company. I can not even open the hatchet to dissable the battery.

I have read numerous tutorials on this forum and I can not flash or solder, it is to advanced for me. Is it possible just to buy a new dashboard and motherboard/logicboard and replace it? Or do i need to flash and solder even if its new?

Starting to feel like a waste of money right now when I cant even use it.
LIME 3.GEN PERSONAL.....

Hi alecxs, the main Version from Emile ist runni[…]

No they's no gps in the big , removable battery yo[…]

As this was a rental version whos overstock was […]

Any one got any info on beryl bikes I seen a few[…]