An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Discuss the Segway Ninebot ES and Ninebot Max Kick Scooter in this Forum. Topics include the Segway-Ninebot app, hardware, street riding, etc.
Hey y'all, my brother has recently gotten me into buying and reselling auctioned rental scooters (Bird, lime, Spin, Lyft) with him because he said it "wouldn't be hard to convert them." although apparently that isn't the case as I've already paid for a small lot of them but he has yet to convert a single one. He said if we have a Spin scooter we could take the handlebars off and put them on a bird scooter and that would unlock it for personal use but either he's doing something wrong or it's just out right not true because it hasn't worked yet. So my question is can you do that to unlock them or not? And also if anyone has experience in the resale market is it profitable and how quickly because I'm out a few grand as of now and it looks like I will not be upgrading to a ninebot after all which is a huge letdown. Any replies are appreciated. Thank you!

No they's no gps in the big , removable battery yo[…]

As this was a rental version whos overstock was […]

Any one got any info on beryl bikes I seen a few[…]

LH/ TF-100 Style Display.

Hi I recently converted a Bird Zero to a personal […]