An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Discuss the Segway Ninebot ES and Ninebot Max Kick Scooter in this Forum. Topics include the Segway-Ninebot app, hardware, street riding, etc.
By rzecz
I got a rental, bird/lime es2/3 a year ago.
I didn't have enought time at that time to really do anything with it, but recently i started to fix it up.
And here is a list of thing that i did that lead up to my current situation:
-Battery was dead so I applied 36volts to it until the BMS finally saw it (6 blinks of battery hell).
-After I put everything together i got the 'undefined' error 32, and decided to order a replacement controller or motherboard w/e you call it.
-After putting it back together with the new controller, not only was the error 32 gone but the display aswell!!
Currently it does work, i can ride it. BUUUT the only signs of life that the display provides me with is by blinking every light on startup. The wrench and key icons are on when the scooter is on but are only visable when the blacked out plastic piece removed. Oh and it doesnt show up on any bluetooth enabled device.
LIME 3.GEN PERSONAL.....

Hi alecxs, the main Version from Emile ist runni[…]

No they's no gps in the big , removable battery yo[…]

As this was a rental version whos overstock was […]

Any one got any info on beryl bikes I seen a few[…]