An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Discuss the Segway Ninebot ES and Ninebot Max Kick Scooter in this Forum. Topics include the Segway-Ninebot app, hardware, street riding, etc.
By Wilfreedo
what will happen if a 275lbs 5'8" person rides a 220 lbs capacity scooter, will the scooter run at all, break or just compromise speed and distance?

I was looking at a segway ninebot max but would it be enough for a first rider like me or not? I know there are better options but there is one for cheap in like new condition by a friend
By JonDon
The Ninebot Max can handle this weight without a problem.
The weight specifications are most of the time limited by the specifications of the tires. I don't know any tire rated for more weight.
By JonDon
Wilfreedo wrote:
Mon Mar 14, 2022 8:09 pm
firestarter23 wrote:
Mon Mar 14, 2022 3:39 pm
you'll burn out the controller...
But will it ride for a while or not work at all?
Nothing will burn out, that's just total bullshit. Everything will work normal.
By sacsupernerd
I have a converted snsc 2.1 with a 1st gen motor and ESC, I've run CFW since the start and I've over 2500km on it, I made a custom trailer hitch and upgraded a bike trailer to attach to it, I weigh 230lbs and I've towed over 700lbs including another person, thier bike and trailer plus my trailer up a 15% grade no problem. Sure it was only 4-5mph and it ate battery power like no other, but it did no damage, and I regularly go around with about 300-400lbs total on me (I've got 5 batteries in parallel), I've put over 1500km on the setup (it was completed at 900km) and I don't use KERS, but my 2.1 has the lovely left side brake throttle control for motor braking (great for towing). I can't say anything about your setup, but these things can handle >300lbs no problem indefinitely from what I can tell.
LIME 3.GEN PERSONAL.....

Hi alecxs, the main Version from Emile ist runni[…]

No they's no gps in the big , removable battery yo[…]

As this was a rental version whos overstock was […]

Any one got any info on beryl bikes I seen a few[…]