An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Discuss the Segway Ninebot ES and Ninebot Max Kick Scooter in this Forum. Topics include the Segway-Ninebot app, hardware, street riding, etc.
Greetings. I'm a new owner of what I assume is a Ninebot clone, looks like this:
https://st3ike.com/product/emoko-ht-t4- ... 50w-motor/

There's no actual model name anywhere on the scooter/bike, but next to the charging port there is a sticker that says: "HT-T4 Max", "Shenzen Huopingguo Technology Co. Ltd". Am I correct in assuming this is an Ninebot clone? Don't get me wrong, it's a fair bet that it is in fact a clone, but of an m365, a ninebot, what? There's a double-post in the m365 subforum, I'm more than happy to delete the other thread once the "heritage" has been established :)

I noticed that the bike is discoverable through bluetooth when powered/on and eh... ideally I'd like to avoid broadcasting a UUID where ever I go and at the very least I'd like to enable some kind of authentication/passphrase to avoid locking/shenanigans by others. Now, the bike doesn't work (properly) with the standard m365 tools I've come across (big surprise). It is discoverable as "M0RobotXXXXXX" and the various droid apps from "Lebitec" seem to interface quite nicely with the bike. The apps report "Electronic control version 80.d.2 (0006021x)", "Bluetooth version 6.9.1 (1b).

The dash controller is purple (well, more "pink-on-purple") and has rectangular connectors, is labeled: "M0-2BLE1-V2.22 20190419" and features a prominent IC of type "TM1637". Would it be possible to replace the BLE (or other) firmware with the stock images found in various threads on this forum? I have no issues with the scooters performance or speed but I was hoping to at the very least add passphrase/authentication for BT connections since otherwise anyone within BT range will be able to lock the scooter.

As this was a rental version whos overstock was […]

Any one got any info on beryl bikes I seen a few[…]

LH/ TF-100 Style Display.

Hi I recently converted a Bird Zero to a personal […]

How do you operate dash without button? I have[…]