An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Discuss the Segway Ninebot ES and Ninebot Max Kick Scooter in this Forum. Topics include the Segway-Ninebot app, hardware, street riding, etc.
Hello all,
Got an ex-rental Max and wanted to follow the amazing pinned tutorial but this looks to be a later model scooter.
Can this one be flashed to BLE555 in a similar manner, or do I just need to buy a display from Aliexpress?
Will this also mean the controller and BMS may not be able to be flashed as well?
Yes, remove that L2 resistor.Just take a fine tip pair of needle nose pliers and smash it so it no longer bridges it's solder points then search ninebot max dashboard st link to locate st link solder points and then just continue your journey with Your YouTube education and then share any info.
Could you please take some more, high detailed pictures on both sides of the display? Perhaps a few with a flashlight behind it as well.

The st-link spots on mine were terrible, i was out of flux, i might have been a bit drunk and i accidentally burned a few components.

It did flash over IAP before that tho. A bad flash. I think. Got the Bluetooth radio working in any case.

Anyway, pics please? Burned a capacitor and a resistor or two. Just need them numbers and leads.
Aussie13 wrote:Hello all,
Got an ex-rental Max and wanted to follow the amazing pinned tutorial but this looks to be a later model scooter.
Can this one be flashed to BLE555 in a similar manner, or do I just need to buy a display from Aliexpress?
Will this also mean the controller and BMS may not be able to be flashed as well?
[img]<a class="vglnk" href="[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>i</span><span>.</span><span>imgur</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>JrejY6l</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]
[img]<a class="vglnk" href="[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>i</span><span>.</span><span>imgur</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>H269yMx</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]
Anything new yet? Figured beings there hasn't been much response maybe you may have googled your way into figuring out something by now. I have ended up with a few of them dashboards as well and wondered the same but unfortunately the ones I had ended up with for some reason they had a mild beeping sound that was too much for me so they ended up smashed long before it could do any experiments with them. I do believe I had seen something about them actually being able to be flashed but don't personally know much about to them like I mentioned but I do believe that you need to remove the little black piece on the pcb board viewable on your image lower left hand corner labeled L2. I believe it locks the boot loader preventing it from being flashed/ reflashed. After that I would just search for the required solder points for a St link and hit it with a Retail Max firmware flash and you will be in there. Waiting to hear what you can figure out.
LIME 3.GEN PERSONAL.....

Hi alecxs, the main Version from Emile ist runni[…]

No they's no gps in the big , removable battery yo[…]

As this was a rental version whos overstock was […]

Any one got any info on beryl bikes I seen a few[…]