An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Discuss the Segway Ninebot ES and Ninebot Max Kick Scooter in this Forum. Topics include the Segway-Ninebot app, hardware, street riding, etc.
By Geoff160
Hey all, recently bought two former Jump ES4 scooters. Replaced dash-displays and have working scooters now. However, when I plug them in to charge, the batteries only charge to 80% of max capacity, as indicated by the dash and the app. If I remove the external battery, I can charge the internal battery to 100%, but that still leaves me with an external battery that is not operating at max capacity. Is this normal behavior?
Same issue guys, loading to 80% , I tried to flash the batteries with esrollback but everytime I try, it goes to 48% and give a ERROR.. I tried to flash the firmware from 1.5.1 to 1.3.9, same error and now the max speed is 21kmh instead of 31.. don't know what to do next :roll:
Do you have an OEM dashboard or a generic clone?
Ldnsecp wrote:
Fri Aug 02, 2019 2:31 pm
Same issue guys, loading to 80% , I tried to flash the batteries with esrollback but everytime I try, it goes to 48% and give a ERROR.. I tried to flash the firmware from 1.5.1 to 1.3.9, same error and now the max speed is 21kmh instead of 31.. don't know what to do next :roll:
BIRD ZERO ELECTISAN F350

Hey people, I'm having problems with my Bird Zero […]

I can't seem to find any info anywhere online […]

LIME 3.GEN PERSONAL.....

For the battery indicator, it worked before. The[…]

How much could you pull max?