An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Discuss the Segway Ninebot ES and Ninebot Max Kick Scooter in this Forum. Topics include the Segway-Ninebot app, hardware, street riding, etc.
1. When you say "3rd the hardest./ is to flash the ESC and the board and change the serial only using st link ...":
Q: Isn't the "ESC" the Control Board? Did you mean to say "Flash the ESC and the DASH"?

2. When you say "change the serial only using the ST Link":
Q: Is this done on the Dash or the Control Board? or both?
1- yes youre correct. flash the esc and dash
2. the control board serial only.
Image[/img]I just got one of these that was formerly a Lyft scooter. It is not stolen or flagged and I believe it was working when it was removed from service, but I am not sure. There may be a reason why it was removed. It seems to take a charge. From what I’ve read, there are some differences that prevent someone from just putting a new dashboard on one of these and riding it. Is there any easy way to get these things running if they were former rentals? And what parts would I need? I am not concerned about it folding, just want to get it back on the road! Any help would be greatly appreciated!!
LIME 3.GEN PERSONAL.....

Hi alecxs, the main Version from Emile ist runni[…]

No they's no gps in the big , removable battery yo[…]

As this was a rental version whos overstock was […]

Any one got any info on beryl bikes I seen a few[…]