An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Discuss the Segway Ninebot ES and Ninebot Max Kick Scooter in this Forum. Topics include the Segway-Ninebot app, hardware, street riding, etc.
By F11NEX
Hi!
I was using my ninebot es2 when all of the sudden it started to randomly beep and the speed got restricted to 15 kmh. I’ve tried turning it on and off several times but the beeping still persists.
If any :cry: :cry: one has had this problem or knows what to do please answer.

/ Victor
By l064n
Is it constant beeping or does it just beep one time? If it is beeping one time it might be your cruise control. Also make sure that you're in sport mode by double tapping the power button until you see the red letter s on the screen next to the speed.
By F11NEX
Hi,
When I turn it on, it will beep 4 long beeps and 9 short beeps. Good news is that I found a way around it, by holding down the throttle when turning it on, but I’m still why it would do that.

/victor
By Sc00tr
This usually happens with I believe error code 27? You can tell if you have a dash that is able to display error codes, and it can be fixed by flashing the right firmware or serial number I can't remember which.

Honestly I kind of like it as a sort of deterrent from people just taking it and riding it.
F11NEX wrote:
Thu Jul 11, 2019 1:13 pm
Hi,
When I turn it on, it will beep 4 long beeps and 9 short beeps. Good news is that I found a way around it, by holding down the throttle when turning it on, but I’m still why it would do that.

/victor
By Purp
I switch my whole handle bar for a new one now it keeps beeping es3 it says error 51 but I can’t see no 51 codes
By Sc00tr
Purp wrote:
Sat May 28, 2022 7:28 pm
I switch my whole handle bar for a new one now it keeps beeping es3 it says error 51 but I can’t see no 51 codes
Google ninebot error 51 it explains it there

As this was a rental version whos overstock was […]

Any one got any info on beryl bikes I seen a few[…]

LH/ TF-100 Style Display.

Hi I recently converted a Bird Zero to a personal […]

How do you operate dash without button? I have[…]